Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
on July 16, 2014
Horrible out dated product that never worked right and the folks at Pioneer are just plain rude.
Dont waste your money!!
on May 4, 2013
Works very well! I do service and repair work and have to drive to multiple unknown destinations every day. This unit gets me there every time. I like the fact that the screen is not cluttered with icons that I don't care about. The unit also tells you how efficiently you are driving, which is a must for my business. I would highly recommend this product.
on October 28, 2013
compatibility with current radio display.
removable SIM card
accuracy with lat long features
up to date maps with features for shopping, camping, fuel, resturants
on January 30, 2013
I love it, it's not today's garmin with all the fancy things but definitely gets the job done. I very happy with the product.
on January 10, 2013
It is just what she wanted. It was a bit over-priced in my opinion, but she is worth it! Exactly as described.
on January 19, 2013
Works fairly decent as a navigation unit, but it's way overpriced for what you get. I'd expect a unit this price to come with lifetime updates and also announce street names. I bought this thinking it would be more advanced than my old Garmin Nuvi 850 - I was wrong. The Garmin outperforms on all fronts. Considering the investment I'd made to my vehicle's audio system, I didn't dislike this enough to return it; but had I known how limited it's features were, I probably would have chosen a Sony Sat-Nav head unit with Tom Tom over the Pioneer.
on February 12, 2013
Very poor resolution (400 x 272) while compared to the in-dash (800 x 400) of the Pioneer compatible AHV-P8400. Screen looks like its and old VGA monitor, with choppy images. Just doesn't make sense as Pioneer points this as the compatible product and image is so disappointing when you turn on the GPS.
The aplication itself is also quite poor - very limited functionality, specially if compared to stand alone models in the same price range.
Last, maps are REALLY outdated. 1 and 2 years? There should be option to have at least 3 months old, which is what major vendors release their map bases.
on February 22, 2012
Easy to setup and works great. Just one down side in the picture quality. It not like an oem navigation that for sure. It's good tho. U can track yourself too
on May 7, 2012
I bought this item used on Amazon and it works just fine. I uodated the POI's to over 12 miliion with the free update you get for registering the product with Pioneer. It does work fine and as advertised, but the video/picture quality could be sharper. It is not as good as other source inputs on my new 2012 Pioneer DVD receiver. Actually, this is not specific to this item, I have seen the same effect when using nav even on top-end head units that have it built in - even OEM factory car units. So, no better than OEM picture quality and the price was right. Now of course, I have it back out of the car so I can use my iPhone and MotionX through the special cable I also got - see separate review. Too bad you have to choose from either that cable or this unit for a single connection to the back of my new 2012 Pioneer DVD head unit (8400).
on September 30, 2012
Works great, by far the best navi I have ever had! Very easy to install, plug and play and its worth every penny!