Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 447 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 454 reviews
on April 14, 2015
Okay, so some reviews are not helpful as far as sizing. Here is my review and I hope it helps. I got a small, which fit my 4 year old that weighs 58 lbs and is 44" tall. He is in clothes 7/8 for t shirts and pants/shorts. He wears boxer briefs that are medium (8) in boys. These fit right one, true to size, if I went with medium it would have fit too and with the belt on it would be good, however it would have been longer but it has elastic at the bottom so it would be no big deal, as it can be tucked into the socks. The waist is at an 8, no bigger, no room for what a size 8 is in boys in most clothes. So he will use these once this season and then outgrow them which is fine. The material is thin, but I like it because it will be cool since it is black. This is for tee ball so no sliding and I do not know how they will hold up as far as sliding if I buy these again for baseball when he is older. I like the thicker waistband and the belt loops too. I bought two, and might return one and exchange it for a medium to try them out since I do have Prime. Take advantage of it Prime users, return things, you print a label if it does not meet expectations, Amazon is great with customer service. Anyways, I hope this helps.
44 comments| 155 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 8, 2016
My child is 4-years old. He's on the small size - 50th percentile for weight and 20th for height and wears a 3T-4T. We bought an XS in 2 other brands (Rawlings and Franklin) that were so large, they wouldn't stay on his hips at all. These worked just fine. They're still a little long and wide; but with the proper belt, they do the trick. If I had to do it over again, I'd have gone with the XXS. The price I ended up paying for these ($12.47) was about $3 less than what I found them for at Hibbett Sports and $4 more than what I later found them for at Academy Sports.
on February 4, 2017
Great pant for a great price. We are new to baseball and didn't want to spend a lot of $$$. Originally we purchased small since folks were saying that they ran big. My son is a skinny short kid who wears 8/10 pants depending on fit. Nope we had to reorder a medium. These pants seems to be form fitting. Hope this helps.
on April 22, 2015
Bought for my five year old son who is slightly big for his age. The quality of the pants is very good for the price, and they made him feel like a real ball player. Other reviewers noted the pants were see-through material, but we haven't noticed this when he's worn them. The fit around the waist was good, maybe slightly on the snug side, but they were noticeably a little short in the legs. Perhaps I should have ordered a size up. We rolled up the leg to wear them at the knees and they look great.
on June 26, 2017
These pants are fantastic for the price!! My son's Little League coach wanted everyone to wear pull up pants with their red socks and jerseys and the team looked amazing!!! These pants don't have a button, only elastic and a drawstring, but you can't even tell if they wear a belt. They held up well through many games and washings and will now be great practice pants. For reference, my son is 95lbs, 4'11", and the XL fit great.
on April 27, 2016
As other reviewers stated, they are a bit see-through, but my son INSISTED on white pants (so he could see how dirty they are). Yes, the run a bit big on him (but he's a super skinny, tall 10 year old boy. I"m pleased there is a draw string and that fixes everything. The size L are just fine because of that, the size M would have been too small, I'm sure. First game is Saturday, we'll see how they hold up in the wash. Great price. Arrived super fast.
on April 17, 2017
The cut on these are not what I expected they are more like baseball dress pant material not comfortable running material. They also run very small . My 9 year old son couldn't fit them. He's 100lbs but close youth should have fit.
on June 1, 2017
I know everyone is confused on sizing, as was I. I bought a XS and waist fits about a 4t but they are longer than the standard 4t. My son wears a 5t and I made him squeeze into them (they are not super stretchy at all). Even though he's not happy about it, we are going to make them work for the season.
on April 14, 2017
Best Tball pants high quality look great.
Elastic waist makes it easy for kids under 6 yrs old.
Get the elastic belt too!
on May 25, 2017
I bought this for my son who started to play T-Ball this year. He is 5.5 yrs old but is on the short side and also very lean. I was able to cinch up the pants with the drawstring and it wasn't baggy at all. Good fit. The material is pretty durable and haven't much to complain for the price. Yes, it is see through but I had my son wear white briefs under and ta dah- problem solved. Other than that minor flaw, washing was easy. Grass and dirt stains came right out with some Shout out and I hung it up to air dry. Fits the budget and does it job. Would purchase the next size when my son plays again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.