Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on September 29, 2012
This phone cannot function without a SIM card. It's ridiculous. And you have to buy the SIM card. No, it does not come with it. And the phone's screen backlight is weird....like, you can only see the screen perfectly fine (light-backlight-wise) when you're holding it straight to your face. If it's tilted or something, it's different shades. Don't waste your money on this. I had to return it. And thanks Amazon for refunding me. I bought a suitcase instead.
on April 15, 2011
If you need a temporary phone, this is a perfect choice for texting and phone calls. It offers a lot for the price and I especially like the orange color I got. Easy to use, and learn. It offers full 3g network, I am AT&T customer so this was a natural for me. For the price it is well worth the look.
on December 16, 2012
My daughter bought this phone for herself with her birthday money. She was so excited and loved it at first. However, one day it all of a sudden asked for a "code" or sometimes a "pin" to enter the phone. No codes or pins came with the phone and when we looked on line for help we saw that other people have had the same problem. The ATT store had no idea what was going on with it as well so we ended up buying a new one. Do not buy it. It is a wast of your money.
on May 22, 2013
I didn't like the orange the color, so I got the quick fire pink floral cover. This phone does every thing touch screen, text, photos, watch videos of news, web searches, map quest, has a yellow page address book to find what you need, and has teletyping capabilities and more. I think this beat an iphone anytime.It might not be as pretty as an iphone, but it sure put out......
on October 20, 2011
This phone is okay. It does all of the things that it claims... I just had higher expectations as an iPhone user. And my staff that I purchased it for thought that the user interface would be as easy as it is for my with all of my iPhones. But there was an issue transferring movies to this phone. And there was no synch cable.

But it is a great messaging phone, I guess.
on February 25, 2011
The phone seems really nice, unfortunately even unlocked it is VERY AT&T specific. If you are on T-mobile or in my case the walmart family plan that is covered by T-mobile, you don't have access to anything on it. The Medianet locks it down. I can't use internet, no media can be texted to me, can not use any of the features really.
I do like the style, and texting is easy, the touchscreen seems to work fine. The layout is very easy and since I have never owned a touchscreen prior to this one it is simple to use. This is what I have experienced from my few days of owning it, due to the lack of being able to use features I am having to return it and go for a more t-mobile based phone.
on September 24, 2012
Bought a phone like this before - it lasted about a year and half and then the touch screen quit responding. Since it was a good price, I ordered another one of Amazon to replace it....UUGHHHH- the touch screen response DIED WITHIN 2 WEEKS of receiving it. Can't find my bill - what a waste of money!!!
on August 31, 2012
The phone is good if you use the keydoard, the toucth screen dose not work properly: ie if you touch number 6 number 3 appear and is true for letters too, touch one letter and the letter above appear. It was was very unhappy with this , but my daughter like it and was willing to keep it.
on October 4, 2011
I bougt 2 phones, both for my kids, the phones are good new work fine, But came with wrong instruction, little paper inserted in its box shows directions how to charge the pone, it was wrong ,when follow this instruction, the phone gets real hot you cant even touch it,I returned one and kept the other one.
on August 22, 2011
As soon as I got the phone it wouldn't turn on. I had to take the battery out and try again and again. Once I finally got it on the phone would turn off at random times and I would have to take the battery out and start over. I can't text on it because every time I get started it will turn off.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.