Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(Verified Purchases). See both reviews
on March 24, 2011
I am a single 78 year old woman, so I was a bit concerned about being able to set up my machine by myself, but the instructions that came with this machine were very clear. With a good wrench and a couple of screw drivers, it was a snap. I was able to maneuver the 400 pound machine through a tight door and around a 90 degree turn into place in my small pantry area using furniture sliders. So great for a little old lady!

I just ran three small quilts through and got some of the dog and cat fur and dirt out. I can't believe how quiet this machine is and the lack of vibration is great! I don't feel like it is going to walk away the way my old top-loader did. And I think the clothes are cleaner. They're certainly drier than the old machine left them. The only bad thing is, one person doesn't get enough laundry to to play with.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.