Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Save $20 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on May 9, 2013
The shipment arrived on time. After a bit of adapting(I have an older receiver with stripped lugs for the speaker wires) it was VERY easy to set up and get going. They don't have the booming sound that the surround sound has but what do you want?? You do have to have the source turned up to get good volume. They sound great, considering their size, and the volume control is a very handy option.

I don't understand the review saying they aren't wireless?? The transmitter works like it should with no static in the speakers. As far as the review saying they couldn't be heard..... I don't get that one either. If you want a booming system it will cost you more than $138.00!! But for music on the patio, THEY'RE GREAT!! No complaints yet. We'll give them a workout this weekend and see how that goes. I expect good results.

Would I recommend these??? Yes I would. And the frog look is neat in the garden too.

You will not be dissapointed.
on May 16, 2012
Bought these speakers about 2 months ago and I could not be happier ... Sound is GREAT... Very easy to set up .. Use my I- touch and home theater ... Wireless works perfectly. Friends and neighbors love them enough to buy for themselves ... True story: posted video on Facebook at pond ( very noisy with 3 falls) and 8 people commented how good my music sounded. Friend in Kansis city is trying to buy a pair but are temp out of stock. No problem with the speakers filling your area with your favorite tunes ...
on November 8, 2010
Distance from sending unit at which the speakers work is very good. However, sound quality is poor. If you are using batteries to power the speakers (rather than using the power cord supplied), buy a truckload of AA's since it consumes the batteries at a very fast rate.
on July 26, 2013
Easy to set-up and get going! I used a 50 foot extension cord to run power to the first speaker from an outdoor outlet. On-Off and volume controls worked fine. My iPod would stay on of course so I made sure to turn it off also. I installed the set for a patio party, everyone enjoyed the background music and the smaller kids had fun finding where the music was coming from. It would be nice to be able to skip a song, go back, turn the iPod on and off but that's too much to ask for... and would add to the cost so I'm very happy as is.
on July 4, 2013
While the sound quality was fine, I could never get a reliable signal that remained static free. Additionally, anytime they were on, the signal interfered with my wifi and even my wirless keyboard, rendering both nearly unusable. I tried moving the transmitter as far away as 20 feet from my router - but no improvement. Returned after 2 days.
on October 15, 2013
This a very nice pair of outdoor speakers ( rather easy to add or modify their color scheme if you wish to ) Only draw back is that if there is a lot between transmitter and speakers the sound degrades but a clear shot is perfect in quality.
on September 18, 2013
Not only were these speakers adorable, but they sounded really great too! I'm in love with the speakers! Perfect for our back deck.... Couldn't be happier!
on July 15, 2010
we are going to have to send these speakers back. i was diaappointed that they were not wireless, but i could have overcome that. we could never get any volume from. they played, just not loud enough to be useful outdoors.
on August 29, 2011
The wireless outdoor 2.4GHZ Green Frog speaker set is just excellent. The sound quality delivered is exceptional, you can not go wrong with this product. Price wise, it is a great value, and if you like frogs it is a nice visual decoration. Easy to setup, I was enjoying the sound quality in a matter of minutes. My backyard is a party place now!
on July 19, 2014
We have these speakers in the flower beds around the pool.
the sound is awesome.They are turned on anytime we are out in the yard or pool.
They make good lawn ornaments!!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.