Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 5, 2013
I am really grateful for those who took the time to place a review! I am a size 12/14 and am a 38C --- normally I always order XL but I read the reviews and ordered a L --- Not really expecting this to fit, or to be pretty tight in the chest/waist.
Hey fits wonderfully! So glad I paid attention to the reviews. The length is great also. It seems to keep me pretty warm, but as the day gets sunnier I don't get hot. I have worn this at least 50 times and washed it 10 or so and it looks brand new. I do line dry however.
88 comments| 379 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 29, 2016
I love this vest. It's super warm and cozy and fits me perfectly. I have it in 4 colors! I am 5'10, 138lbs with a long torso.. although the xsm fits me better width-wise, it as of short. The small is perfect for layering. As you can see in my picture there is plenty of room for a bulkier jacket underneath.. but I usually find it warm enough (in CA) with just a long shirt!
review image review image review image
0Comment| 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 18, 2015
Ordered the black vest, but what I received was a dark charcoal looking color. In the photo my pants are black. So you can see the difference.
review image
0Comment| 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 30, 2015
it's a nice, warm vest with zipper pockets, a collar that can be worn up or down and a place inside to fit a cell or car keys (no zipper on that). I bought the lime green because it was on sale, but I'm not crazy about the color. It's fine for a cool, Fall day and not so thick it can't be layered. Good price.
on September 29, 2017
The size is true. I am about a 4-6 & ordered a small. It fits perfect. However, I ordered the dark raspberry color & it looked lighter than the online color. However, I still like it.
on October 23, 2017
I loved the vest and had ordered an XL because of other reviews. It was very skimpy, would barely zip and I really thought the XL would swamp me. Sadly I had to return.
on August 11, 2014
I received this Vest today. The shipping was quick, no problems - as usual when i order from amazon.
The Vest material is a little thinner than i expected it to be, but since i have a large collection of thicker Vests it doesn't bother me too much.
Actually the thinner material is perfect for layering the Vest with a flannel - which i will be doing.

I ordered the Grey - Charcoal color which is true to the the picture they use for advertisement. The Vest i ordered is a size small ( usually i am always a size small ) i was worried that it might look baggy on me after reading some of the reviews. I have to agree it runs a bit large but it doesn't look baggy on me, i think a XS would have been too small and layering would have not been possible - at least not comfortably.

After all i am very happy with this product and have already entertained the thought of purchasing another one in a different color.
on November 10, 2013
This is a little less fitted than I expected, but it's a good warm vest for layering. I like to keep a small pair of gloves, wallet, cell phone, and keys in my pockets and it has good pocket options, but it tends to get a "kangaroo" effect in front because the interior and exterior pockets overlap and it's hard to put things in the pockets to keep them from bulging. I would have placed the interior pockets a little higher to get less overlap. So it isn't entirely flattering, but it's a very serviceable vest that can be worn closed in cool weather or open in warmer weather; I've been using it for my daily walks with the dog and it's great for that, because I don't need to carry a purse with it. The top is more nicely cut, with a collar that flips up if it zips all the way, or folds down nicely if not, and if I kept less in my pockets I might like the bottom more, but I think it could have been cut better for usable pockets.

On <45 days I wear it zipped under an open fleece jacket, and on less cool mornings I wear it partially zipped under a wool cardigan, and the combination keeps me nice and warm. The zipper works well so I can zip or unzip as I warm up on my walks.
on June 5, 2017
Love the marine blue color called stormy blue. It is a little more fitted than some of my vests by another manufacturer, but the fit is still fine.
on January 12, 2017
Perfect weight for those "in between" days when it's too cold to go without a coat, but too warm to wear heavier winter outerwear. It's a true black color with a feminine fit that gently curves in at the waist without being tight or uncomfortable at all. Gives a pretty silhouette. Fabric is very soft and comfortable. Zips all the way to the neck if desired, but looks great unzipped a bit as well. Bottom hits at mid hip, which is perfect. Back is plain. Highly recommend.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.