Truck Season Automotive Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 31, 2012
Keep searching for another Luigi costume, do not buy this. One side of the overall straps was about 2 or 3 inches longer than the other, so the whole costume slouched. The pants were super short for being a "Large" size (my guy is only 5'10"), and the sleeves came down past his fingertips.
The material was very thin and cheap, like if you tugged on it the whole thing would rip apart.
Along the back, you are supposed to keep it closed with a few small pieces of velcro, all the way from the neck to the waste line.
My boyfriend didn't even end up wearing this (as it was so misshapen), and had to buy all of the pieces separately.
One person found this helpful
on March 30, 2013
I bought this for my fiancee for Halloween (part of a group costume; two friends were Mario and Princess Peach. My fiancee was Luigi (obvi) and I made my own Princess Daisy costume.) My fiancee is 6'3" and weighing about 185 lbs (very slim). Despite him being thin, the size large was not big enough. it was very uncomfortable, especially in the crotch area due to lack of length in fabric. After about an hour or two, he ended up putting on a green shirt and only wearing the bottom part of the costume, using the sleeves as a tie to hold them up. It was a bummer to say the least.

The person who played Mario is about 6'1" and he bought the plus size Mario costume. He seemed a lot more comfortable than my fiancee in his Luigi costume. To be safe, if you are over 6 feet tall, by plus size for more room both width AND length-wise!!
2 people found this helpful
on March 16, 2015
If you're really into showing off your camel toe and accentuating the nasty form of your body, these are for you. I am 5'1" and 135 lbs (female) and these fit weird. The pants were all up the crotch and it made me look gross. I thought I had a decent bangin' body but not when I was wearing this costume. Oh well, at least I had something to wear for my Mario.
2 people found this helpful
on April 2, 2015
It's a cheap halloween costume. Run's small, one piece, light weight, poorly constructed but it's ridiculously funny with the right person in it. That's the point right? The mustache is actually very sticky though. I was surprised it lasted so long. Hat fits fine for the semi large headed too.
on January 2, 2014
We had a lot of fun with dad dressing like Luigi for Halloween. But I will say that this costume was quite snug, especially around the pelvic area and my husband isn't a big man. He is 5'8" and average build and there wasn't extra room anywhere. We ordered based on the size chart, I would recommend ordering a size up.
on October 29, 2012
WE got this for my son this year. He is 5'11" and normally takes a 32"x 32" pant and the large was just barely big enough so if you have to layer clothes in a colder climate get a size or two larger than you need. It is made from a nice thick stretchy material but any smaller and he would have had a massive wedgie. The construction is nice and well worth the $30.00 paid (that was with freight too!) I would recommend to anyone.
on February 21, 2013
The costume measurements described online didn't correlate with the actual item size.
With my 36" chest, the Medium was unexpectedly form-fitting along the chest (even though it's listed to fit a 38" to 40" chest) AND the pants were extremely tight in the crotch area. However, the design of the costume was quite clever for a onesie.
One person found this helpful
on October 25, 2012
My wife and I were skeptical about getting a costume online, but it was _so_ much easier than fighting the crowds at the store.

The costume itself is a typical Halloween costume -- it won't stand up to daily wear for weeks on end, but overall seems to be better quality than the typical costume you'd get at a discount retailer.
on March 17, 2014
Great Costume, unfortunately it fit a little small and gave me a bit of a camel toe. The mustache was the only thing i did not use. It is way too big and adhesive does not work well. The hat is also big, but you can adjust that.
on October 25, 2013
Their sizes are lies. I am 6' 2", and bought a large, because according to their size chart it would work. The torso section is TINY, so the pants just give you massive wedgie, and if you're a dude they make your package incredibly apparent.

If you have a tiny torso, then this should fit you, but if you're a relatively normal sized person over 5' 9", I highly recommend looking for a different product, and not buying this like I did just as a last minute costume.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.