Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery

on March 19, 2016
These gloves are the best I've found yet!

I've gone through so many pairs of gloves from winter to winter I was beginning to think that I'd never find a brand that would last. Even the two pairs of Carhartt I had either fell apart only after one season, or became so swampy stinky nasty I couldn't bear to wear them any longer.

These are surprisingly thinner and lighter than other brands I've ever owned, and yet they kept my hands warm and dry regardless of what I was working on. They are longer than most, going plenty far up my forearm. Not once did I have my jacket sleeves come out from under the gloves, especially with the easy-to-pull band on the cuff to snug things up.

They've survived multiple machine-washing/drying, which I was excited to see - most other gloves I've owned never survived without becoming almost impossible to flip back inside-right or get my hands back in.

For the money these are no more or less expensive than other "top name" brands, but man what a surprise to see I'll actually have them for more than one winter. Top-notch gloves that I am certainly excited to have found! Will surely recommend these to anyone who asks!
on October 13, 2017
I have searched for a good pair of cold weather gloves for years and i think I have finally found them! I bought these for a horseback elk hunting trip out west. It was below freezing with high winds. These gloves are wind and water resistant. No matter how bitter cold it got or how high the winds blew my hands remained nice and toasty. The fit great and are surprisingly thin enough that you do retain enough dexterity to do things like manipulate zippers. They seem to be durable enough to last several years. Used them on horseback and on 4 wheelers. My new favorite gloves.
on June 20, 2011
I bought these for my boyfriend. He works outside a lot and this winter was wicked with all the snow and ice. His hands were constantly getting wet and frozen. These gloves are expensive, but I searched a lot of places and these was one of the lower prices. These gloves are a very high quality product. They are made well, they are waterproof, they are warm, they are durable and my boyfriend can wear these all day out in the cold snow and his hands feel great! I am very happy with this product. He loved them!
0Comment| 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 8, 2015
I bought this pair of gloves specifically for skiing and I couldn't be any happier with them. The price was very reasonable, they are warm, waterproof, comfortable and very easy to grab things with. They're probably better and less bulky than another pair I bought for day-to-day wear (name rhymes with Cordini). They did stretch out a little bit, which is good because I do have long fingers and wasn't sure if they might shrink with use and after getting wet. Love the "scout glove" cuffs to ensure a tight fit with my ski jacket. Highly recommended
on January 27, 2015
I bought these gloves before a trip to Snowshoe Ski Resort in West Virginia. The temperature the first day had a wind chill of -8F, and unfortunately these gloves were not up to the task. They simply weren't warm enough in those conditions.
The second day was in the 30s during the day, and these gloves were perfect for that whole day. As long as you aren't going to be in super-cold temperatures, you should be fine. However, I sorry of expected ski gloves to be warmer! If you plan to be in temps below 20F, you might want to look elsewhere.
on May 1, 2013
These were a replacement for a pair of Manzella gloves that had split along the seams on the palm. Imagine my delight when I saw that these gloves have no seams on the palm. A solid piece of rubber covers the palm and fingers portion of the glove. They are warm and soft with a good cinching cuff that fits over my coat cuff.

Comes with something called the INFINITE GUARANTEE which states, "We believe so strongly in the quality of what we make that if, at anytime, our product fails to meet your needs, we are happy to exchange or return it. Because of this solid belief, our products are guaranteed forever and are designed with this in mind. Your total satisfaction in our product is our goal."

Way to go Outdoor Research! I love the gloves! Thank you!
on February 16, 2017
These gloves have performed as expected. My hands stay warm yet I have not subjected them to any extremes such as skiing or snowmobiling all day. Only gave four stars as the fit, to me, is not what I thought it should be. Seem a little snug but my dexterity is better due to the tighter fit.
on December 7, 2015
These gloves are very warm. We have not gotten to bitter weather yet but, they are in use and they are not falling a part and they are very warm. I'll update when the weather is in the teens.

EDIT: These gloves fit to a T. I suggest that you go to the Outdoor Research Site and getting your measurements there to get the exact right size then come back here and get a deal on a price. We have had the bitter weather come and my son actually doesn't mind being in the cold because his hands are extremely warm. I like how they are warm but not too thick with hard plastic on the front as other thermo ones have. I highly recogmend these gloves. I wish they have some for small hands for a 7 year old for my other child.
on July 12, 2017
These fit pretty well, you can wear them comfortably with or without liners, and they're plenty warm. The grip isn't all that great, which may or may not be important to you.
on February 21, 2015
Best gloves I've owned in a while. Keep my hands warm during New England winter. Even when I have to take a glove off and my hand gets wet while shoveling for whatever reason, I put the glove back on and my hand is warm again in a few minutes. Only gloves I own that I trust to keep my hands warm.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.