Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 17, 2017
At $25, these are nice looking shorts, I like the subtle lines in them. They are a little stiff initially but after you wash and dry them a couple times they are very comfy. My one suggestion would be to buy the size you normally wear. I was reading reviews about how they "fit tight", so to be safe I went one size larger to a 36. They are a little loose in the waist, a 34 (my normal size) would've fit perfectly đź‘Ť Just a heads up, these shorts are very long. After I put them on and looked in the mirror, I felt like 12 year old skateboarder. I'm a 41 year old guy, not a good look. I bought 3 pair and didn't wanna bother sending them back beacuse I really liked them, so I took them to the dry cleaner and had them hem them up 3". With the exception of the waist a tad loose, I'm perfectly happy. If you really like these shorts, buy your true size and plan on spending a couple extra bucks to have them hemmed. I think you'll be happy too.
on March 28, 2017
Great looking shorts! Especially from Dickie which is more well known for its work clothing. The metal button is a little hard to close but that's due to my arthritis Great value and not cargo pants with all those pockets that wrinkle. Stiff wish sizing from the mfg. but soft after one wash.
on July 7, 2015
In the pictures they look a bit more form fitting, they are actually pretty baggy. The waist fits a little larger than normal, but the legs are huge! Normal shorts are tapered, and get smaller from the waist down, but these do not. If you are a bigger person I would say buy these, or if you just want cheap shorts. I will say that the material is pretty durable and good quality.
on December 5, 2017
The length is actually longer than described, falling below the knee. The waist is a bit smaller than labeled. I first ordered a 33 based on my size in everything else (32/33) and had to return. The 34's I ordered fit perfect in the waist. Also, the length to the 33's I first ordered fit in length as described in the item description.
Overall, the shorts looks nice on (besides length) and I am sure will hold up to many washes.
on April 22, 2017
Fits tight. Fabric is thick and seems hot. Will very likely return these shorts. Look great though.
on March 31, 2017
I returned them. While I love the product, the sizing is way off. I wear 33"-36" waist shorts/jeans. I ordered two other pairs of shorts (different brand) in 36" w and they fit perfectly. The Dickies brand in 36"? Not even close. Felt like they were closer to a 32"w size. So, it felt like if I exchanged for a bigger size, I'd need to order 38"-40" and I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Love the other pairs (non-Dickies).
on August 9, 2017
He effin' LOVED THEM. they looked huge at first. Then he tried them on. He looked awesome. He loved them. So we're going to buy more and more and more and more.
on October 13, 2017
these shorts fit perfectly and the product is made of quality materials! im very happy, ive worn these short for about six months now and the materials are still holding up!
on July 18, 2017
Really like these shorts. I like longer shorts so these are perfect. Freddy enough to go out for a casual dinner. Comfortable.
on April 1, 2017
Liked the look but they were a little too small or probably I am a little too big. I should have ordered the American 36. My fault not the Dickies fault.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.