Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

iMicro IM320 USB Headset
Size: Pack of 1|Change

on March 15, 2017
This is the second time I've bought these headphones.. the first pair lasted like 2 years through pretty rough wear and tear including sleeping with them on most every night (don't ask). They work on my imac just fine. The sound quality isn't the best in the world, but is actually really good for the price you're paying The first pair are now finally wearing out, and I haven't found anything else as comfortable to sleep in that is wired, has a mic and a mute button, so I bought them again - just really very glad they were still available!
2 helpful votes
on June 6, 2017
This is the second one of these I'd bought. These give you great audio and generally pick up audio very well. I use it to record podcasts over Skype. My only downside to that is that I have to use separate headphones while recording instead of the earpieces on the unit as an echo of my voice turns up on the recording if I don't. The microphone is great, and when my first one broke due to an accident, I was able to use it as just a microphone for a good long time. Only thing is that there isn't a guard to block out any air that comes out of your mouth instead of sound.

But anyway, those are the only problems with this great, low-priced headset.
on November 14, 2017
I have had headset with mic before but none that was this easy to set up. All I did was plug them into the USB slot and my computer did the rest. It didn't take five minutes to set up. These Imicro IM320 USB Headset, was perfect for my boyfriend. He could listen to his music while i watched TV, and the sound was still crystal clear. He constantly said these sounded so much clearer than the previous ones we own. These didn't cost a fortune they are great for the price.
on May 16, 2017
EDIT: I originally gave this product a 3-star rating because the headset was uncomfortable to wear for 4 hours in a row. I bought a headset that was over twice the price of this one and as it turns out, that one ended up being even MORE uncomfortable! I think my ears are just really sensitive. Coming back to this headset after the more expensive set, I've gotten used to it and the 4 hours every morning no longer hurts my ears! I've had no problem with the sound and I can hear clearly. I still think the headset could be more comfortable and I think it's a little weird that the sound projects so well out of the headset (my husband can often hear the children I'm teaching from my headset), which is why I'm giving it a 4- instead of a 5-star rating, but I say it's definitely worth the price! I'm actually buying another one right now for when my husband gets the same job as me and needs a headset as well.
on September 12, 2017
This is probably the best value in headsets. I have some difficulty with vinyl/plastic, but these have foam, and the sound quality is excellent. The better sellers are more expensive and less comfortable and their sound is not noticeably better, mic or ear.
I got these when I heard a podcaster say he would just send them to anyone without a headset because they were cheap, and then he would be assured of a good sound for his guest. He was right.
on May 2, 2012
If you're looking for a decent headset to use with applications such as Skype, this is the low-cost choice! I was using a more expensive wireless headset that kept phasing in and out during calls. With the iMicro headset, even the person on the other end commented regarding the clarity (without knowing that I had changed headsets).

Don't expect a Bose-quality music-listening experience with $12 headphones. This headset is for utility use, not listening to high-def music. Not a thing wrong with the sound clarity or quality during conversation. I just get irritated when somebody complains about sound quality, but are only willing to pay $12 for a set of headphones.

The inline controls are very useful - Volume Up, Volume Down, Mute Microphone, Mute Speakers. The Mute Microphone displays a RED LED so that you know it is muted. Otherwise, there is a bright-blue LED on the control pad when the headset is plugged in. The blue LED is quite bright, which may be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on your situation. I don't mind it.

The packaging of this product consisted only of a clear plastic bag. I don't have a problem with that, but if you're getting it as a gift, you might like to know.

The microphone on the headset is very flexible, but not something that you'd want to wiggle back and forth much. It does what it does.
33 helpful votes
34 helpful votes
on October 30, 2014
I did not expect the quality of sound that came out of this headset. I use it for online gaming on my home built computer and this thing is amazing, considering how inexpensive it is. Everyone I play with says that my voice comes through clear with no crackling or distortion. Sure it has a blue blinking light on the volume control module but that doesn't bother me and it compliments the blue lights that are on my computer anyways. I bought this as a cheap replacement for Rocketfish headset that died on me until I could get another good headset. But it's doing so well and I can hear so many details I could never hear before that I'm going to use it as my primary headset until it wears out. If you have never used a USB headset they are amazing. Pure digital audio is so much different than the regular plug in headphones. Music is amazing with details you have never heard before. With this headset I can hear the footsteps of the people trying to sneak up on me in games. It may not be a $100 headset, but it's better than every headset I've ever owned before it, including some turtle beach headset I had a few years ago.
2 helpful votes
VINE VOICEon May 28, 2017
I REALLY like this headset! I am using with my Windows Computer for Skype Business calls and LOVE IT! My work gave me the one ear headset and in a noise office I need two for calls.. I have been using now for a month and totally happy. Love the control pad on the cord and the mute works great as well as the volume settings. A total fan, a couple of my coworkers have also bought one!
on June 14, 2017
The Mic has a short in it to where it has a huge buzzing sound. You have to keep moving it in order for it to work. The packing of the headset was horrible just stuffed in a padded mailer and when I got it the package was half torn open. As a prime member I had expected more from the product but I am extremely disappointed. I do not suggest this product the only good part is the cord.
on June 30, 2013
OK So after my old headset finally broke, I decided to get a USB headset so that I can manually set what programs use it, and which ones I run through my speakers, as you can't do this with 2 3.5 connected devices.

I chose this one for 2 reasons: The price and the foam earpads. I have children, and I game late at night when they are asleep, so it was important that I didn't get a noise cancellation set. With the foam pads, I can leave one half on one of my ears, and still catch what I am listening to / if either of them wakes up and yells for me.

Now on to the good stuff. That LED was the most annoying, distracting thing I've encountered from a peripheral. It flickers faster and faster, the more things are going on. When I had this hooked up to play through a game AND Ventrilo, it would blink about twice per second, with a light bright enough to help ships land safely on cloudy nights. I would say to use this fix at your own risk. I took a mechanical screwdriver, and opened up the back of the LED / volume controls section. I identified the blue LED, and then hit it a few times with the screwdriver, and put everything back together. If you are more tech-minded than me, i'm sure you could use solder or remove this in a professional manner, but I'm just an annoyed guy at this point. I put it back together, and VOILA! No more flashing blue light, or constant blue light at all. The Red light still comes on to let me know when I have the mic muted as this is a completely different LED (Make sure to only hurt the annoying one).

So while this is not a fix that I think you will find on iMicro's website, after 2 hours of google'ing everything from the headset name / the Cset info etc, I could find nothing but complaints about this LED. I could find no resource with any tricks to turn it off. I am infinitely happier now that the light is 100% off and the headset is working great! It is behaving like a 5 Star product now, but it lost a star for the LED, and a star for the lack of any documentation in the box OR online.
4 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.