Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 50 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 55 reviews
on April 14, 2011
As an old bat, cannabis was not much on my radar at all. (I saw prohibition to be destructive and wrongheaded, so I campaigned for others to have legal access to cannabis.) Then my husband was diagnosed with Stage IV Lung Cancer. Suddenly my ethics became intensely personal!

My husband faced his 'death sentence' with no hope. His oncologist offered a letter to allow medical marijuana and I encountered this DVD title, "What if Cannabis Cured Cancer" researching the subject online.

The DVD arrived weeks before promised with a personal compassionate email from the producer. It gave details that were easy to understand for the non-scientific person. The clear medical information created a whole transformation for an old couple and the added political and historic information was an enjoyable embellishment . The video gave us hope for under $20.00.

Everything you wanted to know about cannabis, the potential for cure, and much much more. Far from being a useless polemic, it answered our questions in a rich enjoyable format. Best purchase we ever made. Couldn't recommend it more highly.
on June 5, 2012
I was impressed with the information presented. This film makes a strong case for the medicinal uses of cannabis and the safety of it. Very few people know about the research that has been done showing that it can be as effective and in some cases more effective than prescription drugs for pain, inflammation, nausea, cancer, and many other ailments. Because of the stronghold that the pharmaceutical industry has over medicine and doctors and the resistance to alternatives that they cannot patent and that people could easily grow/make themselves, most of the information about the health benefits of cannabis have been suppressed. This film is worth watching for anyone with an interest in taking charge of his or her health and a desire to use natural, traditional, health supportive modalities.
on July 31, 2010
This documentary blows you away with the truth about cannabis, as it has never been told before. Filled with amazing facts and testimonies from doctors, it is both eye opening and awe striking. All humans need to see this and understand the untapped medicinal value of cannabis. The fate of the future of medicine rests in removing cannabis from its insane position as a Schedule 1 drug.
on February 9, 2012
I have been researching this issue of Marijuana as medicine and educating everyone who can benefit from its use.
This film is awe-inspiring, complete, entertaining and superbly presented.

Cannabis does cure Cancer!~Our government knows that Cannabis is the safest, non toxic Cancer cure on earth and this film explains specifically how the 421 compounds, found within the Cannabis plant, affect the human body.
THC is but One of the Four main cannabinoid compounds.This education is well worth the price of admission.

This film highlights many facets o medical cannabis including the medical use in the United States, prior to its demonization, in 1937.
It never once, preaches or berates. It is the most straightforward, fact-packed hour+ I have ever spent.

From interviews, with Physicians, scientists-a look into GW Pharmaceuticals®, of the U.K and Paul Armentano from NORML as well as the results of experimentation of the therapeutic utility of Cannabis and the accompanying myriad health benefits.

I highly recommend this to anyone who wants a thorough education on the astounding benefits and overwhelming body of evidence to support this miracle plant.
I cannot wait to receive Len Richmond's other film "Everything Bad is Good" How to heal yourself........
on April 11, 2011
A family member was diagnosed with cancer. When you hear that, you begin grasping for straws, especially when the doctors tell you there's not much hope. This DVD talks about alternatives. Cannabis may not be the "holy grail" cure, but it definitely needs much more research and recognition by the best labs/technicians in the world. The current political climate and laws prevent easy access to cannabis for those who would look to it's healing properties, so a documentary like this is a very good starting point for those with an open mind. There is something here that bears serious study and for those looking for an alternative to chemotherapy and other highly invasive procedures as practiced by the medical community, this DVD presents considerable food for thought. Every doctor should watch this. An open mind is the first step to discovery.
on March 9, 2011
Truly, I wish that all of the members of our Govt would watch this film because maybe we could finally put an end to the idiotic prohibition of this amazing plant. It seems like many in power tend to ignore any and all evidence that the plant has incredible medical potential and jump on any hint that it may have some harmful side effect. This, in spite of the fact is has been used safely for thousands of years by humankind... Oh well, how much longer can the insane war against marijuana last as more and more people become educated on the subject? How much more harm must be done to good American citizens for making a safe medical or recreational choice before our policians finally do the right thing? I'm hoping things will change during the 2012 elections and that future generations will wonder why it was ever prohibited!
on November 30, 2010
I have read and heard how great Marijuana is for your health, but I have never before seen the details and hard scinece fact and explanations. In clear, simple to understand interviews and simple diagrams it covers why and HOW the basic compounds in Marijuana help you stay healthy. And how, if you are sick, how it helps you. Without alarmist zealotry, it shows and explains both the supressed old research and the newest data on the multipule ways that it helps. I was given a copy of the DVD to watch. It so impressed me that I HAD to go online and buy my own copy. I rarely buy anything on-line, but this film deeply impressed me.
And the short cartoon before the film is a crackup.
on October 24, 2010
This is really a must watch film for all. If you are for or against the use of marijuana this is still very important information for EVERYONE.

I personally have done much research over 21 plus years, books, movies, seminars and anyplace I could. This movie brought things together like no other, the lay out is very professional and the participants are ALL credible informants.

Len Richmond is truly a hero of our time, with in the cannabis community and really helping us understand that this is a much bigger community then many ever knew. This is ALL of us!

Please watch this film and encourage everyone you know and love to watch it as well.
on November 23, 2013
this is well worth a study...heavily biased..ther's no counter argument; nonetheless, it is rather convincing as a "medicine"..
brings new meaning to the phrase "I take it for medicinal purposes only"...true..but it is also the world's most effective mood elevator as youdeal with other problems...namely you tend to forget about yesterday or tomorrow..sort of what Jesus strongly advises us all to do!..that's 'medicinal' all by itself right there.
on December 20, 2012
View and pass on to others!

As an RN for 20 years I've never seen or heard of a single death, overdose, or negative reaction to cannabis other than mild paranoia (due to it's inaccurate illegal federal status). Any patient of mine that only uses cannabis has no problem with general anesthesia vrs. alcohol, narcotics, & other "street drugs". I'd rather have a cannabis patient over a drinker any day! They don't wake up hitting me or saying they're the devil (true story).