Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 4, 2017
After decades of carrying trifold wallets, I am happier with this bifold. As I have gotten older, I have added more items (if less money), such as medical implant and medications information and next-of-kin to notify. It got to be too much for my trifold I was dubious about the "extra capacity," but this Dockers is not bulky even with a few bills. It is well worth the modest price.
on January 25, 2017
UPDATE: I received the replacement and it did come with the branded Dockers box. Cheers to Amazon for making it right. The wallet itself more or less meets expectations. The card slots are still really stiff, so I'm hoping with time they will loosen up.

Original review:

Just received my wallet today. Normally, Dockers wallets are sold in a little branded box with a UPC and product descriptions and stuff. However, the wallet was only in a plastic bag.

I'll make a best-effort attempt to update this review when the replacement wallet arrives.
Reading other reviews along with all the details of this wallet influenced me to purchase this as a Christmas gift.

I know what he carries in his current wallet and this will be perfect for him. He carries a lot of fueling cards, and loyalty cards as well as other things

He has been hinting, strongly, for a new wallet. He must be done with cramming all those cards in one place. He is going to love this wallet.

I love the leather color and slight marble of darker colors. So much nicer than a single color.

The ID flap in the middle doesn't come out. I find that a plus. Won't accidentally fall out.

It feels and appears to be well made. Sturdy

Oh, it smells great. As a women I love the leather smell of a man's wallet. It is so manly. LOL
on September 22, 2016
I wanted to wait a couple of months before posting my review and I can honestly say that I am more than happy with my purchase. I've already put this wallet through the wringer so to speak and it still looks fantastic. It's a great product that does what it's supposed to do at a reasonable price with only three drawbacks though two is purely cosmetic. The middle pockets on each side of the wallet are a little deep so if you have a card in the front pocket getting anything out of the middle can become a pain. The same thing applies to the back pocket on the ID flap.

This doesn't bother me very much and it didn't attribute to the 4 out of 5 star rating, it could possibly be seen as annoying for a few people. The wallet is an extra capacity wallet (obviously) and so it is very thick. I also don't actually use my wallet very often as I don't often carry cash and I do a lot of my shopping online but there are already very deep wrinkles in the material where the wallet folds on the outside but this just common place in my experience.

Overall a fantastic product and I'd highly recommend it for personal use or as a gift.
on November 19, 2012
Look man, I don't know what else you want from a wallet. It's roomy. Its leather is supple and strong. It's wide and tall without being too large for a butt or a hip pocket. (I'm a hip pocket man, used to be a butt pocket advocate, but them my friend got pick pocketed. You need to know this to appreciate the review!) It's a BIFOLD which is freaking awesome because who wants extra creases in their hard earned cash?! You know what I'm talking about. I used to have a black Dockers wallet but I abused it, and we parted ways, it broken and twisted, me bitter and remorseful. This brown leather wallet is similar enough to be AWESOME, but different enough that looking at is doesn't make me miss my last wallets sleek, glossy inky midnight surface.

This wallet rules.
on September 13, 2016
Had this "same" wallet before and it finally gave up after several years of use. Really liked it. This one is just enough different to only rate 4 stars instead of 5. Reason is that the center card slots (opposite side of the ID holder) are significantly narrower than the slots on the front or back. I used to keep some business card in the slots in the center, but now the slots are too narrow causing me to have to change things around. The center slots are so narrow that it is a really tight squeeze to even get credit cards in and out of them. Entirely NOT possible to double up on cards per slot in the center (which you can do in the front and back slots). I'm hoping that with use it will loosen up a bit and allow at least easier access to the cards in the center.
on May 9, 2017
Good solid well made leather wallet. I've had various versions of this brand wallet for many years, you really will not find a comparable wallet in this style/format for less money. Good value for the item and I find them to be well made. No issues.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Pretty good quality wallet with lots of room for cards. My only complaint is that even after using for about 2 months it is still pretty stiff and does not seem to be breaking in. However, this is not a huge deal and overall I am very happy with the wallet and its quality.
on November 14, 2015
We purchased two of these wallets , one for our oldest son and my husband. Both of them like the wallet and it has held up well compared to other wallets types we have purchased in the past. We would purchase this wallet again when needed.
on February 14, 2017
I bought this "same" product twice.

The first time, a wallet arrived and I was very pleased. Everything fit perfectly, especially my ID in the ID slot. No non-removeable, unsightly tags.

The second time, a very different wallet arrived. Not only is the ID slot about 30% too large in length and width, but there are two tags that cannot be removed without weakening the stitching.

I hope that Randa Accessories sees this review and offers an exchange, wherein my wallet is replaced with one that matches the original dimensions/quality.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.