Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on August 19, 2011
Can use either BT or wire. Love this flexibility. One of the main reasons I got these. The other main reason was for our 3-year-old (spoiled :)) when we travel on planes and I need to turn off the BT when he's using it (paranoid).

When wire is connected to the headphones, BT is turned off automatically. To reconnect, remove the cable, and press and hold 2-sec the BT dedicated button.

The battery pack can be removed and charged with any micro USB connection. Love this flexibilty.

Can be used without battery pack with audio cable connected obviously. But in this config, the volume control cannot be used. With battery, we can control the volume after powering it on.

The obvious differences between the PX 360 BT and PXC 360 BT are the NoiseGard and TalkThrough features. If there are more, I didn't look hard enough. Got this one over the PXC simply because I didn't need those 2 features.

Via BT, the play controls i.e. play/pause (same button), next and pre track, work with Windows MP and iTunes.

I've been using earphones mostly, so switching to these I can notice better sound quality. We have a pair of Bose Triport (oldest version) and I can hear better sound in these Sennheiser. You can read the reviews of PXC 360 BT if you're looking sound quality reviews.

I'll update further as we use more of the product: Sennheiser PX 360 BT Collapsible Headphone with Bluetooth Wireless Technology
on October 16, 2011
I have had these for 2 weeks and they are great. I primarily use them for audiobooks from an iphone 4 and spoken word is superb. I have tried many blue-tooth headphones for audiobooks and good sound and comfort is not that easy to find. I have also used them for music and they sound fantastic.

Pairing is easy and stays connected. Twice it went out, I don't know why. Battery life is excellent and the removable battery is nice. I have worn these for 5+ hours and have found them to be very comfortable (the best I have tried).

Con 1: I wish the blinking blue light could be disabled as it is a pain (it's way too bright)while listening in the dark.
Con 2: They also don't block out loud ambiant noise, I haven't tried them on a plane but I have tried to use them while mowing the lawn and they are just loud enough, if you want noise canceling phones then get the other model, however my guess is this model would be fine on a plane.

I am very satisfied with these headphones.

Added 2/1/12 Just realized that you CAN turn off the blinking blue light, Con 1 Busted, that is fantastic (what, I don't read directions, do you...) Have had these cans for months now and absolutly love them, great battery life and work perfectly.
on July 11, 2012
I LOVE these headphones! Even though they're not noise canceling, the design naturally blocks many sounds for you. I can sit next to my hubby while he watches Top Gun or something like it on TV and I'm not distracted in my own world of Firefly or SGU. The sounds are great, the best BT headphones I've had (Including Sennheiser MM-400, no-name brand SX-90, and Arctic P313). Something else I've noticed with these is that WiFi streaming video isn't interrupted like it was with the other non-Sennheiser. The over-ear design is great, too, comfortable for hours. If the battery wanes while in use, I can pull the connector from the pouch and they become wired! To conclude, I fully recommend buying these headphones! :)
on January 17, 2012
Having tried the Nokia BH905i, the Sennheiser MM400, MM100 and the PX 360BT...this is the one I kept. I am not an audiophile but appreciate "good" sound. The reasons why I kept them:

- Best sound. They offer a great full sound...deep and clear.
- Comfortable. The over-the-ear cushions are a little small but much more comfortable than the other headphones.
- Can be used without bluetooth (cable).
- Can be charged with standard micro-usb cable.
- Battery can be changed (and charged separately).
- Being over-the-ear they offer a nice passive noise reduction (better than on-the-ear headphones).

At the end I did not care for the microphones of the other alternatives or the (soso) active noise cancellation of the Nokia. These headphones sound really really good. You will experience your music in a totally different way if you are not used to high quality non-bluetooth. I personally don't use the SRS feature (think it is just a gimmick). They also come with a nice international travel micro-usb charger that can be used to charge your other gadgets as well when abroad.

These headphones might very well be the best bluetooth headphones available in the market today...enjoy.
on November 7, 2016
I still use these to this day and can notice no drop off in quality at all. The only problem that occurred was when i stuffed the headphone sin my bag and one of the ear cushions popped off. It was a easy fix with crazy glue and they've been perfect ever since.
on January 25, 2012
I love these headphones. Just loud enough they wont blow your eardrums out in Bluetooth mode. When conected by headset cable to certain devices that have weak internal amps such as phones and computers with weak soundcards causes a low output of volume, but buying a headphone amplifier to pick it up sucked, but well worth getting that sound quality. I purchased the fiio E6 and it works great as well. Love being wireless and the battery life is very good. I slept with them on and they lasted all night. Voulme is not overwhelming and sound is great from lows, mids and highs. SRS button is crap, you will hardly want to use it. I recommend these to the music fan who enjoys quality sound and the freedom of no wires.
on January 18, 2012
I strongly recommend these headphones. They are perfect. I use them in my upstairs loft when my girlfriend is watching TV in the living room or sleeping. They isolate out the noise from what she is watching and give me great sound. The bluetooth is excellent since it natively works with my Vizio TV. No wires, no cords, and just great sound. When I first tried the headphones I would think someone was behind me or next to me. You really get a great sound field. I have not experienced static or other interference either. I am using Wifi, bluetooth, cell frequencies, RF for home control, RF for alarm and I still do not experience interference. Get these and you will be very happy!
on December 6, 2012
Everything is great about these headphones, but the only 2 problems after using them for 3 weeks.

1. Design is kind of weird, it's like square around your head
2. It's useless to watch videos with via bluetooth, there is 1-2 second delay.

But I am keeping them - very great sound quality.
on November 22, 2011
Very comfortable, compact and excellent quality sound; easy to recharge from AC/USB or direct USB to PC. My only complaint is that it has not been possible to pair these headphones with my LG Optimus V phone for some reason; still working on that.
on January 30, 2012
Here's a quick review since I noticed that there aren't many for these awesome headphones. Looks like I lucked out and got these for ~$170 on Amazon.

Summary: very good feature set for the price

Pros:
- Removable battery pack, chargeable by microusb cable
- Wired and wireless operation both excellent
- Decent sound quality, could use more bass
- Buttons easy to use, no fiddling required

Cons:
- Ear cups are indeed a bit small, barely gets around my ears but comfortable though
- Not fully collapsible so takes a bit of space to carry
- Range not the best

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.