BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 16, 2014
I'm writing my review from my new Dell Optiplex 780. The computer comes with Windows 7 installed. My old Dell was still running XP and had served me well for about 10 years, but for $218 including shipping, I got Windows 7; a much faster dual core Intel processor; 10X more storage and 4X more RAM. Also, service has been excellent.
on May 27, 2014
Had second thoughts about a refurbished computer, but this one works great. Fast and quite. I decided to buy a replacement for my XP Dell. This one works fine. Had problem with my CD it didn't record, they sent an replacement the next day. Great costumer service. Will buy from them again.
on April 20, 2014
This tower started right up and has worked perfectly ever since! Great for home office and school work! I think I made a wise purchase.
on September 23, 2013
I liked this computer so much that I bought it twice - one for me and one for my wife.
on July 5, 2014
Fast. As advertised. External blemishes but very functional. Just what I wanted. 780 is a good machine.
on July 21, 2015
Great value, good seller
on February 12, 2015
great for the price
on December 28, 2014
works well
on July 30, 2014
Works great as advertised.
on February 24, 2015
Worst Experience. When the computer arrived it was not as advertised. The computer stopped working after 2 months use. They diagnosed without seeing the computer as a Power unit issue, and suggested to send it to them for repair, which they quoted as $65 plus back and forth shipping. I took the computer to two local technician and they both said it was more than power unit problem. Finally, I suggested returning the computer for a 50% refund, and they declined.