Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: GSI Outdoor Waterproof Entertainment System for Bike/Motorbike/Cycle/Bicycle - Sleek Aluminum MP3 Player, Powerful Loudspeaker, Built in 2GB Memory, Quality Earphones, USB Cable, Bike Handlebar Mounting Straps
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on March 15, 2011
This appears to be an inferior product. The operating instructions are written in pidgeon English. At first, I could not access the memory. After getting some songs on the entertainment system, the speaker would not work. Only could use earphones.
on December 6, 2011
For some reason, when I plugged it into my computer nothing happened. I let it sit and sit and still nothing, then finally the light came on. As soon as I started adding songs it turned off. Now it won't come on at all. Total waste of my money.
on June 13, 2013
You get what you pay for. The product does just what it says it does. It was simple to to connect to omputer and download music and it is very simple to operate. Speaker output is pretty weak and btter stay on relatively smooth surface, or it may fall.
on October 13, 2014
The unit was on sale for 90% off, and I bought 7 units so I could give to my nieces and nephews. To my surprise none of the speakers work. Do not buy this product.

Thanks,
on May 15, 2015
To begin with the provided audio file did play. After uploading my own file, nothing worked thereafter even after I removed my file. Yes, I did reset the device to no avail.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 9, 2015
both i ordered managed to completely break in 2 months (the first one broke 1 day after returns were impossible) computer won't even recognise device.
on October 4, 2014
Poor quality product. Sound quality is also bad. Speaker starts producing noise instead of sound if you use it more than 1 month
on October 2, 2014