Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 161 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 241 reviews
on March 6, 2014
I have enjoyed watching this show with my son as he was growing up. He got a bit too old to stay with it, but I happened to find it on Amazon and now I'm finishing out the last two seasons. This is such a fun show. I'm 48 years old and I love it. Maybe I'm still just a kid. We never really have to grow up, do we?

I recommend this show for kids and families. Entertaining, silly, and oh so fun. I still need to try spaghetti tacos!
on September 3, 2017
not a lot of episodes only 10 unlike previous seasons but love it so much n is one of my favorite dvds.
on March 28, 2017
It cool to see them grow up over the years. iCarly is a good show shame it ended.
on January 25, 2015
My review: simply put this is perfect for all iCarly fans. .....GIB...BAY!
The only thing is, just a little or major tidbit, some episodes are out of order and my box set says made in Mexico. Carly, "WHAT?!....What?!" No really, what?! Why? Is this just another Nickelodeon chiz fix? Because if so I'd like to hit some exec's with a sock full of butter. No joke! What a lazy company. Stop playing with Bella and the bulldogs and give the iCarly fans their chiz or else! You know us iCarly fans can get crazy. Release Season 5 and if needed 6 or you'll get your "justdeserts"! Amazon tell them like it is.
on May 4, 2017
Only one bad episode, rest were funny.
on June 21, 2016
The show is fantastic and my daughter loves it, but please note that this is NOT the complete 4th season. This two disc set starts at episode 15 of the 4th season. A little frustrating that it says it's the complete 4th season when it's not.
on March 24, 2017
It's for my daughter.
on July 25, 2013
My 10 year old says this was a very funny season. Great fun and lots of laughs. I enjoyed a few shows with her. It is great that Amazon has these shows to watch because regular TV can be so inappropriate for kids.
on January 3, 2017