Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on January 2, 2012
I purchased this necklace,for my wife, for our anniversary. Not being a jewelry expert at all, I didn't have a clue how or what to buy. My wife owns very little jewelry because she would rather spend the money in other ways. We are going on a cruise in January and I thought she needed something to wear on "dress up night".
She was very pleased and surprised when she opened the necklace. That's my gauge of the quality. If my wife is happy, everyone is.
The only negative is we thought the chain was a little on the light side. Older, I mean mature, adults need slightly larger clasps etc.. Otherwise it was a good purchase.
on November 26, 2012
All in all this was a very nice pendant. The sapphires were a little dark and the size just about 1/2" shorter than I expected but I'd probably buy from them again.

I could have sworn the picture I saw was lighter but the one there now looks very much like what I received and it was my fault on the size because it does clearly state the size. I just underestimated what it would look like.
on August 5, 2015
Perfect in every detail. Wear this everyday. A gift from my husband c
on September 19, 2013
I bought it for a gift. It is really lovely, but smaller than I expected. The quality is good though

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question