Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Garmin Bluechart G2 - HXUS039R - Us G2 (Entire Us) - MicroSD and SD
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on August 12, 2011
After a few initial problems getting started (due to hardware, not the software) and some much appreciated assistance from Garmin, I have been using the G2 charts on the coast of Maine with great satisfaction. I'm still getting used to all the features, but overall, am entirely satisfied with the product. There are a few things I would have liked differently, such as fewer keystrokes required to access a stored waypoint, but overall it is good. I'll continue to use it on all my boating trips.
on May 1, 2013
This map has been successfully uploaded onto my 60Cx and provides excellent detail of waterways. It's like having every single USCG Nautical chart at your disposal, seamlessly. Installation was easy, explicit directions come with the product. Once loaded, the map itself is quite detailed, and allows one to zoom in and out easily to find out what level of detail is required for type of navigation. That so much detail and data is associated with this map it surprisingly does not slow down the operating system on my 60Cx. It's like i have $1000+ navigation instrumentation for a fraction of the cost. The entire US coast (continguous, haven't checked HI or AK) is covered within this product and in fantastic detail (depths, markers, buoys, etc). Although i can only ensure accuracy for my location (meaning the map is accurate and everything is in the right place for Long Island Sound), i would trust this map for navigating any other US coastal waters. Highly recommend for any boater considering uploading to their Garmin or compatible GPS Unit for marine navigation purposes.
on August 16, 2011
the software's pretty good. I say only pretty good, because I fish and boat only in coastal waters and that's what this touts. But, not all rivers, creeks and nav aids are included.
on November 19, 2012
An absolute must for boaters on the Intercoastal Waterway to stay in the channel when markers are not available. Super accurate.
on June 5, 2013
The Garmin charts are a great help, when coupled with other charts or maps. I use the Garmin chips with good marine charts on the Florida gulf coast and Keys area, and find them very accurate. Also on the Boundary Waters in Minnesota, coupled with Fisher maps. I find with the latter, the maps are great but some of the lakes have so many islands and peninsulas that you can still get disoriented with a map. With the chip, you can figure out where you are fairly easily. Neither is a replacement for the other, however.
on September 19, 2014
Gheers sailors!
A Chart that everyone who is navigating these waters should have,
much better details that any paid application downloaded on my iPhone,
the great benefit of owning the US G2 is that whenever they have updates for this
chart you can just log in and get them too!,
Job well done Garmin!
on January 29, 2014
I purchased this product for use in an Oregon 450. The map's first mission was to navigate me through little- traveled areas of the Florida Everglades, and this map performed its duty without a hitch. Accuracy and detail are much better than I expected, given the scope of this particular map. The vendor provided fair value, expedient delivery, and a good product.
on March 22, 2013
This is great addition to your Garmin Devices.

Garmin doesn't really tell people but you can actually have TOPO, City Nav, and G2 Blue Charts on your hand held devices.

This area has lots to explorer so having City Nav to get you there TOPO to explorer, and G2 Blue Charts to boat or kayak the waterways.

Easiest way I know is to buy the device with TOPO pre installed, transfer City Nav to the internal memory via USB, and pop in G2 Blue chart SD card.

Of course they can be any combination of maps but each one must be loaded 1 of the 3 ways.

Works flawlessly on both of our Garmin Montana 600t and GPSMap 62t!
on October 1, 2012
Good map. Helped me alot. Just keep in mind that the depths on that map arnt nessesarily what the lake may be at. Hot dry summer and we consistantly marked 5' lower than the chart on Lake Erie.
on November 30, 2014
Received fast. Works perfect in my GARMIN GPS62S. I've been using my GPS with the Bing Satellite maps, but wanted Blue Chart G2 because it has water depths and better contrast (water to land) than the satellite views have. There are times when the glare makes it hard to see the satellite views. However, there are also times (when in the marsh and bayous) where the high definition satellite views I loaded to a 32GB micro SD card are remakably helpful. It just depends on where I'm going, and what time of the day it as to which Micro SD card I will have in the unit when I leave on the water.