Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on February 9, 2015
Very soft and comfortable! Honestly, wow, these are basically the same material that certain leggings for women are made of, but for men. Yes, men around the world can rejoice, leggings have arrived.

Unfortunately, unknown to me, these things attract fuzz and other debris like nothing else. And considering I have 2 cats, and a dog with white hair that sheds a ton, these look pretty worn by the end of the day.

The fit was a bit big, although I am on the shorter side so that was to be expected, but after a hot wash/dry cycle they fit perfectly, so I rated these as "Fit as expected".

HUGE plus is that they have POCKETS! I honestly don't know how some companies even sell pants/shorts without pockets, but I'm glad Intimo is not one of them. Nothing is more annoying than having to wear a sweater when it's not even cold just to give yourself some pockets around the house.
on December 28, 2017
I need 6 pair but bought 1 pair of these as a trial and while these are OK, the fly design will prevent me from reordering. The fly is a wide overlapping flap with no closure device so it has a tendency to open except when you're standing with no lateral fold at the fly. They are comfortable and true to size.
on January 7, 2015
These are just what I was looking for - super comfortable for sleeping or hanging around the house, watching TV, etc. They are very soft and flexible. I just wish these were acceptable to wear in a business professional setting because they're so damn comfortable lol.

My only minor complaint is that they seem to be quite long. I'm 5'9" and ordered the medium, and the bottoms drag on the floor a bit. It's not an issue if you are wearing shoes or slippers, but if you aren't you have to be careful not to step on them and stumble. If you're on the fence about size, I'd recommend going for the smaller one. However this issue doesn't really bother me too much, so still 5 stars.
on July 13, 2017
The pants are just wonderful!! My husband is pleased with the softness and fit. They wash extremely well and have no wrinkles when you take them out of the dryer!! That's a big plus for me!!
on February 7, 2016
A bit shorter than expected but little so still five stars.
Saks ordered psycho bunny set for my self and wife. Mine the crotch fell apart in 2 weeks. A hole now size of a baseball garbage! my wife's top the stitching in 1 weeks. The psychology bunny is a set felt well made but I'm having worse lunch with made in China especially clothes. Psycho sold in high end stores. Dos we just have two bad pairs. This a week holding up great!
on March 7, 2016
Very thin material for sure. The fit was fine and the length works. Besides the thin material my only issue is the fly opening does not have a button or feature to keep all my "business" private. It would be nice if their was a feature to allow closure of the FLY area.
|0Comment|Report abuse
I bought 2 of these and have yet to wash either. The good news is that the sizing is normal and they are indeed comfortable out of the box, however, both have started to "pill up", where the fabric looks like it has many little micro beads on top of it due to simple friction, not sure how much worse that will be once I actually wash them once or twice, but I assume it will get worse.

At this price they are nearly disposable, just don't expect the fabric to keep it's smoothness, even with no washing.
|11 comment|Report abuse
on July 15, 2013
i just got these pants in the mail today, and they are much much softer than i expected and am very excited about that. despite being very thin, they are quite warm- i get really hot when i sleep already, so i dont think ill be sleeping in them which is fine because i didnt intend to.
and they have pockets, also exciting.

my only complaint is that the legs are about 4" longer than i want them to be, and the waistband stretches enough that i could probably easily fit into an extra small i'd wager. my usual pants size is 32x30, and i got these in medium. just something to consider
3 people found this helpful
on May 24, 2012
These sleep pants are sooo cool and comfortable but my girlfriend keeps telling me that they are hot. I don't get it. She keeps feeling them and telling me the same thing. Anyway, I really like them and recommend them to anyone, even though their honey may think that they are hot. I got them through Amazon.
7 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on October 29, 2015
Ordering clothing on line is a gamble it's always 50/50. These pants are almost see through. I got them for my boyfriend and they also have a very strong chemical smell. If you want to see your mans A$$ then get these pants but honestly save your money. My boyfriend won't even try them on & it's to much of a hassle to send them back. I would not recommend them
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.