Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,125 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,177 reviews
on July 28, 2016
My husband was looking for golf shorts that didn't cost an arm and a leg. I purchased these for him, as an experiment, fully expecting them to not work. But I was nicely surprised when they fit my husband well and he commented on how comfortable they fit (a little give in the waist band). The material is holding up very well after a month or more of heavy use and washing. My husband is hard on his clothes and often puts holes or snags in his pants/shorts. These shorts have become his go-to shorts, even when he isn't golfing, and they have yet to show any signs of wear. I will be purchasing him another pair or two because he loves them so much and the cost is so economical!
on May 29, 2017
I have eight pair of Cool 18 shorts from years back. I needed to replace some so I ordered these. My old ones (42 waist) still fit fine, but these were way, way too tight. I could hardly fit my legs into them. When I finally pulled them up, I could not sit down because they have no crotch, ouch! In short the 42 waist I ordered has a 38 inch waist and legs and crotch of a 32. I guess if you wear them like plumbers pants you may be able to get them on but they will be tight.
on March 30, 2017
These have been great. I would give 5 stars for the ones I ordered a year and a half ago. I loved them so much I decided to order more recently.

But the inseam has shrunk significantly since production has been moved to Bangladesh. So the shorts I ordered about a year and half ago don't fit like the ones I got this week. The old ones were made in Cambodia.
Any idea if we can get them old spec seller? I'm guessing not.
review image review image review image
on April 15, 2017
For dress slacks and dress shorts I only wear expandable waist due to their extreme comfort. What I liked about these were the waist fit, the length was long enough and the pockets were deep enough. However what I didn't like was the overall fit seemed to be small. I'm an average size person and the hips and seat area felt snug. Other shorts I have with same waist size do not have this issue. Possibly I would suggest ordering the next size up. Not sure I would purchase again.
on January 31, 2012
My dad asked me for these shorts for whenever he plays golf. He plays golf several times a week and he is IN LOVE with these pants. I have bought him several different colours of this one and the ones with the pleats. They are so comfortable and the colours are spot on. He wears all of the different colours all the time. If you know any golfers, you know that the brighter the shorts the better. These are a terrific buy, especially because of the expandable waistline, it lets him keep his 34 waist without have to go up a size if he having a "fat day"!
on April 28, 2017
I like these but the leg hole was too small for my thighs. Its something I run into a lot but wanted to give the online shop a chance. If I had smaller legs, I would keep.
on June 10, 2017
Pretty comfortable and looks good although it is a little dificult to color match with most shirts I can find as they are all either too green or blue for these shorts. Also these were a bit greener than what the pictures show. As for the fit it is slightly tighter around the waist than the cool 18 pants which I daily for work at the office and these do pull down on my knee a bit too much when I am going on mild hikes or playing tennis.
on July 24, 2016
Longer in the legs than I was expecting. The guy in that photo either has his pants pulled up or is 6'5". This being said, they're comfortable and I'll keep wearing them. They come out looking a little nerdy, but I rolled them up into my backpack for a road trip and they came out without that crease in the legs and looked more like normal shorts. Good if you want a more formal look than cargo shorts. Also nice if you have reflux, the adjustable waist works well on these.
on June 25, 2017
Nice, high quality shorts. Compared to other size 36 shorts, this one requires a belt to stay on securely. It is like they are size 37. Not that big of a deal because the shorts are very good quality. These will be part of my wardrobe for a few years.
on June 26, 2016
best golf shorts ever. they are on the casual dress side i'd say. very breezy. press up nicely or straight from the dryer for a more casual look. extremely comfortable cause of the expanding waist (you'd never, ever, know it) and the spandex in the fabric; durable and virtually stain proof i'd say (i have white and blue as well) too. I got 6 pair of this style shorts and pants. it's all i wear now that i think of it. price is right as well. you can get a pants and shorts set for the same price as one pair of Oakley or other designer shorts so it was a no brainer for me this season. They aren't flashy or trendy but, they are excellent for playing the game and you'll look nice while your doing it. Cheers!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.