Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by morrisey Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 22, 2015
Works perfect box was great shape... and the product wasnt ruined..... very satisfied
on September 26, 2013
I love these but the sound quality could be better, also Jim's face fell off one of the headphones so I had to glue it back.
on April 20, 2013
Really cool gift box, and I liked the earphones well enough. Not the greatest sound, but they're so inexpensive. A very cool gift idea!
on December 31, 2012
Definitely gets a 5 star rating for sound quality and comfort. These little buds have big sound. So loud it cancels out outside noise while fitting perfectly comfortable in your ears. Highly recommend.
on December 20, 2011
I got this for $3 on another site. I was worried about the audio quality and construction given the reviews I've seen, but I'm solidly impressed with these earbuds. These things are loud, louder than the iPod earbuds that I used to use, which is great especially if you're on the plane and other noisy environments. This makes sense just by reading the technical specs, the impedance of these earbuds are lower than the iPod ones. Cord length is sufficiently long, maybe 3 ft or so. I now use these earbuds maybe 80% of the time and my iPod earbuds have become secondary since somehow the iPod earbuds started degrading. I treat my electronics fairly well, so this has shown any signs of breakage for the few months that I've had it.

Sound quality is always kind of an issue with most earbuds at this price point. These are not perfect, bass attenuation is still noticeable, so it sounds slightly hollow depending on the type of music you play. But the sound quality completely blows away other cheap earbuds I've bought in the past, and rivals the iPod set even when they were new.
on December 20, 2012
At first, they were great. They fit almost perfectly and the sound quality was really great. They would be good if they lasted longer. I've had two pairs, one for 3 weeks, the other pair for a month. After that long, one ear just stopped playing. The first pair was the left ear, the second pair it was the right. I didn't even pull on them or anything. I was just listening and all of a sudden, either the vocals or the Bass was gone. If your interested in buying a new pair every 3 weeks, then by all means, sure go ahead, but I definitely wouldn't recommend getting these.
on August 24, 2012
Got these for $1.00 at Woot and they are worth every penny, but glad I didn't spend $1.01. Can't say about the reliability of the product, but not expecting too much. The sound lacks any real bass and is extremely tinny. Perhaps they will work OK for pod casts, but for music they really are not worthwhile.
on October 7, 2011
I bought a 3-pack of these headphones, and all three failed within a month of opening the package (one ear would start cutting out when I wiggled the cord). It's a shame because the sound quality was great. If they just put a little more effort into the cord and connector, they'd have a great product.
on August 31, 2011
Started out pretty nice, but after two weeks stopped working and the rubber buds for in your ear would always come off. not a good product.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.