Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on March 28, 2013
Snow Boarder.
Good goggles for the price, I haven't had any issues with fogging up, I'm an adult male in my 30s and they fit

The foam around the goggles could be a little softer, but it's no problem.
on December 12, 2013
love it already. going on a snowboarding trip with some friends soon and cant wait to wear these on the mountains. fit comfortable doesnt bother me whats so ever.
on December 27, 2013
I used these on my bike, they fit well with my bike helmet, don't fog, and the clear lenses are nice at night.
on September 20, 2012
I bought these for airsoft. I am a pro player and wanted to give these a shot more curious if they could withstand an operation. They are good for a sniper but for someone like myself who moves alot under fire they are youre worst nightmare. FOGGY! If you are in a milsim expect the foggy stuff to appear about 30 minutes into your operation.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.