YED Save up to 90% on textbooks Shop Women's Clothing nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services Gleason Gleason Gleason  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Beat the Cold with Outdoor Clothing on Amazon NYNN

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$2.99

Showing 1-10 of 57 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 61 reviews
on April 1, 2013
The ad for the book has a pictorial diagram of the Revelation plan but it isn't in the book.
Other items in the book are good but without the progressive diagram, it's too difficult to follow.
on January 2, 2013
I purchased the Kindle edition of this book and decided to buy a paperback copy because the book has various charts that are important to the content. The charts on the Kindle version are scanned at a low resolution so it is nearly impossible to make out the text once the pictures are enlarged. I went ahead and ordered the paperback copy so I could see the charts clearly only find out that this book is missing them. It has a few of the illustrations that the Kindle edition has but it is missing ALL of the charts. If you want a complete edition of this book skip the paperback.
on August 12, 2013
I believe this is the best explanation of the Book of Revelation I have ever read, the late Rev. Clarence Larkin is simply a genius and with the charts it so easy to get a better knowledge this book. Thanks.
on October 1, 2014
Extremely disappointing purchase. The paperback by CreateSpace Publications omits the 30+ charts that are in the original and other editions. Clarence Larkin is famous for his detailed charts! Amazon gave me a full refund and didn't require me to return the book. Now it just sits on my shelf but I have no use for it.
on January 5, 2017
Y ca go wrong with Clarence Larkin Bible study books....his writing is concise and he gives supporting Bible verses to check into .
Very happy with the book and excellent seller experience .
on August 12, 2013
on December 6, 2014
Be prepared to think. I am looking at some things differently now. I am not a person who changes opinions based on the most recent book I have read. I do challenge myself to grow and to take a fresh look at how others interpret Revelation. I will definitely be searching the scriptures with my eyes open to what Clarence Larkin has said. Even if I disagree, he has made me take another look, and I have still learned.
on May 7, 2007
Mr. Larkin's book is easy to read and understand..The drawings are exact and give more clarity to his teaching....I have never read a more detailed account of the Book of Revelation than this one....
on January 3, 2007
After reading 4-5 different books on this subject I was perfectly delighted to come across this book. It was exactly what I was looking for to have a grasp on the upcming actions illustrated in the best way I can understand: Graphs. The book also gives very good cross reference across the Bible Books.
on February 29, 2016
Larkin goes into great detail describing the events, purpose, and conclusions recorded in the Revelation. A very thought provocative read. The school of futurism, which reveals the events of pre tribulation and premillennialism is the premise. A great reference book for end time prophesy studies.