Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 139 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 154 reviews
on December 2, 2015
I love these boots. They are a bit narrow, so I bought some leather conditioner and put a shoe spreader in them overnight and that did the trick. I have flat feet; I cannot wear heels and most days I wear Skechers. That said, these are surprisingly comfy and I can wear them all day without pain. I also got the distressed pair because they were the only ones that were not $300 (I got them for about $79) and funny enough, after using the leather conditioner on them, they look almost new and are a gorgeous, deep, rich brown. I guess the distressing process just dumps a bunch of dirt on the boots! Anyway, I am very happy with these boots and love the way they look and feel.
review image
on January 25, 2017
Thrilled with the slightly vintage look and feel of my first pair of Frye boots. Went up half a size using the Amazon recommendation and I'm glad I did. I normally wear a 6.50 (or 36.50) and bought a size 7. The fit is purrrfect; like a glove. My normal size would have been too small.

Adore the back zipper instead of the ugly side ones. Doesn't hamper my ability to walk, talk, or drive my car in any way. Meow.

Now all I need is a horse to ride......
on December 25, 2014
I LOVE Frye boots, but I am on my feel at work all day and cannot wear my heavier Fryes with the 2+ inch heels, etc. These are the perfect alternative. They have the perfect small heel so that you can feel the natural arch in your foot and shoe, and the leather is so soft and natural (even though the boots are red). Speaking of... I was afraid when I bought these that the red would be too vibrant, or that the distressing on the toe would look cheap, but the shade is perfect and the boots do not look cheap at all. The distressing on the toe is just enough. I also have a very wide foot at the ball of my foot, and I have pain when any show is too tight in the toe box, but I ordered an 8 (I am usually a 7.5 in sneakers and other shoes) and there is plenty of room before I have ebb stretched the leather. Great buy! Try to get them when Amazon offers a 20% shoe coupon!
on November 27, 2013
When they arrived and I tried them on, they seemed too tight, even though I typically wear a size 8.5. I thought I was going to have to return them - however I got them for a great price and a replacement would have been about $100 more than I paid! So I decided to try to "break them in" instead. After wearing them for a couple of days, I found that they stretched a bit and were very comfortable. The zippers are a little hard to get up but maybe some WD-40 will take care of that. These are very good looking boots, and overall I am very happy with my purchase!
on November 23, 2015
Great boots. Comfy right out of the box. The leather is soft and they already feel broken in. Zipper was a little difficult at first but now they are much easier to zip.
review image review image
on December 19, 2014
These boots are absolutely beautiful! That's what the 4 stars is for. Unfortunately, they might not work for you if you have wide feet. Mine are fairly wide and I didn't want to take a chance on them not stretching enough after breaking them in. The leather seems to be a bit thicker than Frye Carson, which will stretch to fit my wide foot (which I learned through breaking in 4 pairs of them). These gorgeous boots would be great for a narrower foot and I wouldn't have thought a second about keeping them if they had been wider.
on March 20, 2017
Great quality boots. The only downside is that the all leather sole can make for slippery conditions walking on certain surfaces. I fixed that problem by having the shoemaker put a rubber sole over the leather. Now they are perfect.
on June 24, 2016
Color is nice shade of red not to dark or bright. I have a short narrow foot. I can wear a 6 1/2- 7. I have 6 pairs of frye boots booties and shoes in this range of sizes. They all fit comfortably. I like to wear socks so as they loosen up the socks take up the extra room. I ordered the 7 in this pair but could have easily worn the 6 1/2. I gave this style 5 stars because more than not I do wear 6 1/2. If you are in-between sizes like me l would go down 1/2 size
on October 25, 2016
I really wanted to love these shoes. They are so cute, and I could handle the slight tightness of fit of the front of the boot with the expectation that they're leather and they'll break in. The major deal breaker with these is the zipper. It always gets caught and is way too difficult to zip up or unzip. It's really frustrating and not the workmanship I would expect from FRYE.
on February 6, 2017
I considered sending these boots back. Not because it wasn't what I had ordered. It was exactly what I had ordered but I think they might be really well made knock offs. The tags are different and they are made in Mexico. I don't believe my other ones ( I have 4 other pairs of varying styles) were. But they still look really good and are pretty well made. So I'm keeping them and so far pretty happy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.