Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 25, 2011
Great TV ! Pic quality is great, remote menu is easy to use, easy to set up. Really like the sharp, clear picture. No motion blur that I can detect. Well pleased with the quality.
4 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse
on November 29, 2013
I bought this set in Feb 11 for 1299.00 By Nov 13, when the set is first powered on it developed 2 vertical lines about 3 inches from in from each side. As time has gone on the lines seem to stay longer 10-15 min. After contacting Sharp the only suggestion they had was to swap this set and 800.00 dollars of my money for a Refurb 2011 60 inch. Very disappointed in that response. With the competion for other products, may want to rethink Sharp.
4 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on March 23, 2011
I HAVE OWNED THIS SET FOR A WHILE AND AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE PICTURE AND BUILT IN SPEAKER SYSTEM (I NOW HAVE A SHARP HOME THEATER HOOKED UP TO IT).
GOT THIS AS A 2ND SET TO PUT IN OUR DEN...HAVE 46 SONY LCD IN LIVING ROOM AND 50 SAMSUNG DLP IN BASEMENT HOME THEATER.
THERE ARE OF COUPLE OF THINGS I DON'T LIKE:
1. THE ON SCREEN MENUS ARE NOT AS GOOD AS THE SONY OR SAMSUNG
2. THE REMOTE CONTROL IS SMALL AND HARD FOR ME TO READ AND PRETTY CHEAP LOOKING.....WE CAN USE THE LARGER REMOTE FROM THE HOME THEATER SYSTEM SO I CAN LIVE WITH IT.

I THINK MY SONY 46 LCD(NON-LED) HAS JUST AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER PICTURE FOR BROADCASTS (COMCAST) BUT I THINK THE SHARP DOES A BETTER JOB WITH THE BLU RAY DVDS.
I HAVE PURCHASED ONE OF THOSE CALIBRATION DVDS (DISNEY W.O.W.) SO MAY TWEAK BOTH OF THEM AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.
6 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question