BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on December 22, 2010
This is my second MacBook, and this tiny thing is better in every way than the MacBook Pro it replaces. The only moving parts on this sucker are the screen and the keys on the keyboard. Other than those it's just one big solid state device. It really moves files around faster than any computer I have ever seen before. In several cases I drag and dropped folders with hundreds of megs of files and they just copied in the blink of an eye. So fast that I didn't believe it and had to verify that the files actually copied before I could believe it.

It is really an awesome line of machines and in no way is it a "limited" machine like the Air's used to be. This is going to be my main work machine. It has the guts to do it too. I'm just shocked at how fast it is!
on September 6, 2016
I was charged Very high amount for the above laptop , that is never /not worth and incorrect/ wrong description on Web . In addition , Screen defected and has been continue turning into black shadow .It's a fraud and absolutely illegal for not to following the rules and A to Z Amazon guaranteed
on December 29, 2010
Absolutely love the Macbook Air. Light weight makes a huge difference when walking between airport terminals.
4GB memory is plenty for daily computing needs. Matched with a high resolution 13.3" screen perfect.
Would have preferred an ethernet port without having to spend an extra $30 for the USB dongle.

Purchased on Amazon but fulfilled by OnSale which is a subsidiary of MacMall. Fast shipper. No sales tax.
Customer service was very good with e-mail for order inquiry & tracking number.
on March 8, 2012
I have very little to say not being a computer savvy person, but this machine is brilliant.
I found I never use a spin drive anymore, but when I do I use the Samsung I bought off Amazon for $25.
It's gorgeous and the solid state drive is AMAZINGLY quicker than a spin drive. AMAZINGLY!

If you can find a good price, this is totally a good call.

OSX is also so smooth - once you get the hang of it, its cleanliness and simplicity will turn you over.
on August 21, 2015
This user sent me a laptop that wasn't the same as the photo. The one in the photo has two dents and the one I received had no dents at all but it couldn't function properly all it did was lag. Also the battery life was crap as well.
on March 7, 2015
The MacBook air was in pristine condition. Looks and works like brand new. Very happy with the purchase.
on February 5, 2014
at first i was nervous buying a computer off the internet because of hearing some stories about some being bought broken i was worried it would happen to me. but having the computer i am greatly satisfied with the out come and with amazon.
on October 23, 2015
great Laptop for my son first year in college, always love macs
on March 27, 2015
I love my MacBook if you have another one like this one I would like to buy from you
on January 1, 2011
this is simply an awesome laptop. Thin, light, fast, the ssd instant boot shutdown of os and application is just too nice. I don't think i can go back to conventional harddrives anymore. I'd recommend getting this maxed out model because everything is integrated and makes for upgrading things like ram and hardrives in the future very difficult or impossible for the normal user. Because it's so thin, the downward slant (when typing) makes it so that your wrists don't get effected by the sharp edges which was a problem for me on my old macbook pro.