Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 287 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 295 reviews
on April 16, 2012
Needed a bag to show contents in a secure area. This bag is the largest and the most durable I could find on or off-line. I carried a 17" laptop, accessories and other items. The straps were large enough to put over my shoulder so I could hold the laptop closer. Stitching is solid, zipper is durable, and the outer pocket is a great feature. The bottom is totally solid vinyl and very thick. Very pleased with this purchase.
on May 16, 2015
My workplace has a clear bags only policy, and my locker is at least a five minute walk from my work station. Nice to have this in the break-room so I'm not losing ten minutes of my fifteen minute break in walk time. I use this bag five days a week and I tend to be fairly hard on bags. First one lasted six months, and at the price listed at the time, I didn't feel bad at all about replacing it with one of the same.

I think the intense cold of the winter lent to the plastic/vinyl going brittle and causing a bit of the tearing that made me decide it was time for a new one. So maybe if you don't have to walk through much cold it will last you a bit longer. Still not bad for the price either way, in my opinion.

You can really cram a lot in there, as you can see in the photo they display a full size magazine and bag of chips in there with room to spare. And the bottom being solid canvase instead of the vinyl makes it possible to tote heavier objects than if it had been vinyl bottomed.

The problem spot for me was where the straps depart from the vinyl. This was where the tearing started. It -is- backed with an extra patch of vinyl, so clearly the designer knew this stress point was going to be trouble. That delayed the tearing, but didn't prevent it entirely. I am not sure what I would suggest to solve this, but if I can get a solid six months out of each bag, I'll probably continue to purchase this product as long as I work in a place with a clear-bag policy.
on September 7, 2011
I bought this clear bag to get into (Disney World) faster. Since they check your bags, I figure this would be pretty easy to get thru security. When I got the bag I pulled it out of the box and said "this thing is huge!" It really is a large bag, and it's perfect for a vacation trip of any sort! Mine will be used as part purse/part diaper bag!

**Update** I used this bag as I originally intended. To go to Disney. And I used it on 4 trips, and then my mom used it for her trip to Disney, as well. The security guys loved us! (Not to mention going thru airport security is painless, too.) We plopped the bag right up on the counter. They see we have nothing to hide. And we move right along. It is now 2016 and I'm in the market for a new one, as the plastic has now started to tear. But after 5 or so long weeks at Disney World, lugging around cameras, purses, souvenirs, diapers, wipes, suntan lotion, you name it, it was in the bag....it's been used. At the time I paid about $10 bucks for it. Definitely worth the money! It's been heavy. And it's worked! There's a zipper so it keeps all your stuff dry. Although, as one other reviewer mentioned, the bottom is NOT waterproof. Wasn't a huge issue for me. I went on water rides but I was cognizant on where I placed my bag down. As long as you don't sit your bag down in a puddle of water, you're fine. Straps are long to put over your shoulder, too. What are you waiting for?? Buy it!
on June 12, 2015
I bought this bag to use when we go kayaking. It makes it really easy to see where things are at and is the perfect size for a towel, sunscreen, water bottle, and other little things. Plus it being plastic makes it being around water perfect. I haven't tested just how waterproof the zipper is but I don't plan on using it for that purpose. Overall, I am really happy with my purchase. In fact it was hanging on the kitchen chair and as I walked by it, thought to myself - what a great purchase, the price made it perfect!
on March 15, 2012
This is a great, great bag! Needed a clear one for work and couldn't find one in any of our local stores. This one completely fills my needs and then some. It is REALLY big and sturdy! Have had it for over a month now and no problems at all with it so far. Came in perfect condition and shipping was even faster than it was supposed to be! Highly recommend!!
on April 21, 2017
Perfect beach bag, took it with me to Belize, carried all my lotions and kindle and junk. Love that I could see where everything was and you can store quite a bit of stuff in it. Got it in black.
on June 24, 2013
I really wanted a bag that would keep my stuff dry at the pool, and thought this would work. However, the bottom is a very thin fabric, and does not have an insert for the bottom to keep stuff dry. If you are using the bag for other functions, it will probably work great, just wanted other shoppers to know what the bottom is.
on March 11, 2013
I serve as chaplain in our local jail. To prevent the introduction of contraband, all personnel must have transparent bags or backpacks. This one has served me well, allowing me to carry my personal Bible, 8 New Testaments and the occasional Koran to hand out, various devotional materials, chalk, markers, files and my notebook into the jail, while saving me and the guards the tiresome task of having me empty it out for security checks.
on November 25, 2016
We bought two different colors, one for each son, to carry their piano study materials between our home and the instructors. The color coding makes it easy to know whose is whose. They provide protection from rain for a quick walk down the street or run from car to house. You can easily check to make sure nothing is missing because they are clear plastic. They are cheap so you don't worry about abusing them but are durable enough to take the abuse. We haven't overstuffed them yet, but have never had an issue with the zippers.
on August 23, 2014
Love this clear tote bag ! This bag is perfect for me when I travel. I put all my hair products, toiletries, blow dryer, make-up and hair brushes in this bag, then I put the whole tote bag inside my suitcase. This clear tote bag is a great size and fits so much. The best thing about this tote is I can find anything I'm looking for immediately because its clear. I love it so much Im ordering another!