Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: iSound Sesame Street 3D Headphones (Cookie Monster)
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Color: Blue|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on May 31, 2013
They're unbelievable low. I get that they wanted them child-safe but this is ridiculous. Other than that they're cute. The cord's kinda long but they're comfortable and look great. But the volume really sucks. I'm plugged them into my phone and my laptop, it's pathetic.
on August 1, 2012
I bought these for my nephew who is 16 years old. He has always loved Cookie Monster so I thought these would be a neat gift that he could use around the house and only use his ridiculously expensive skull candy's for special occasions. He never takes these off! He loved them at first sight. I was surprised at how well-made they were and the sound quality is really good! I think they would hold up great for a younger kid, however they do seem to fit adults. You might find that they are too big for little kids. They have the three dimensional cookie face on each ear with nice padding. I liked these so much I ordered myself a pair. My nephew never goes anywhere without them, and if it helps he states that "The ladies love them; it shows them my sensitive side". Regardless of who you are buying for I think these are great headphones.
on February 14, 2012
My 2 year old nephew adores elmo, so I decided to purchase him a pair of headphones so that he can leave my grandfather's headphones alone. My nephew wears his headphones all around the house with nothing playing. too cute!
on March 26, 2014
I don't get it, who makes Elmo headphones that fit adults. I have a 2-year-old and she loves her Elmo headphones (which is the reason I didn't give this one star), but they don't fit her. I can fit them over my ears without a problem. They don't even fit my 4-year-old. Unfortunately we can't send them back.
on December 15, 2013
People on the plane comment on these all the time! We got them for our toddler son so he wouldn't have volume too high when watching videos in transit. He LOVES them and so does everyone who sees them. My husband was even caught wearing them himself ;-)
on February 15, 2013
I bought a pair of these after reading some good reviews. I really like them. The sound quality is great and they cancel out most of the background noise. I have kind of a small head and they are prefect. I recently had them stolen so I bought another pair. I would recomend them for anyone without a giant noggin. :) Also, who doesn't love cookie monster? :)
on May 6, 2013
My son is 2 and he loves his Elmo headphones BUT he loves Elmo so much he cant leave them on because he wants to look at Elmo. We bought them because were where going on a long trip (6 hr plane ride) so we got a portable DVD player and these to keep him occupied. We ended up having to get cheap black headphone for him so he could just play with the Elmo ones. The other issue was the padded part the goes on his ears. It is easily pulled off and not so easily put back on. Not good for little ones with busy fingers and enquiring minds. They will pull they pads right off.

Also they are a little big for him so I think they are best for a kid over 3.
on June 12, 2012
Decent headphones for my kid, but one day after receiving them and he put them on, the right speaker snapped off in his hands. Figured no way to prove got a bad pair, so very disappointed and irritated.
on February 27, 2013
This item was purchased for my 2 yr. old. He loved the brightly colored Elmo but the product didn't last a full 2 weeks. The sound quality was poor and the right earmuff broke off...a definite let down!
on December 26, 2011
A nice sound on the headphones......darker color on the picture. The color is in between a sky blue and a regular blue. The earmuff are very small, but fit nicely on my ear but idk on bigger ears. Got a lot of comments on how cool the look. I would recommend to buy this product.