Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on February 25, 2012
First off the battery was used condition, there was dirt and dust in the crevices of the battery and the contacts had obvious wear from use. But to top it all the white water damage sticker was removed and replaced with one that does not fit in designated area. Then I tried to use it in mytouch 4g and it didn't work AT ALL. I will attempt to contact the seller to make this right but buyer beware it looks appealing but you may just get someones old battery that should have gone in the trash.
22 comments| 85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 24, 2012
I bought this battery to replace a dead battery in my daughter's HTC MyTouch cellphone. The product is advertised as being the right battery for that phone and the picture matched the battery as well. Upon receiving the battery it was obvious this was not the correct battery for her phone, so I contacted the company to return the product. I was informed I would need to fill out a lengthy form within 30 days time in order to receive a refund. Since the product was less than $8.00 at the time, and I would have to pay return postage, it hardly seemed worth returning it. I would not buy from this company again as their product advertisements are misleading and their return policy is more time consuming than is worth the effort. Perhaps they are betting on that. Who knows, but they've lost my business.
22 comments| 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 10, 2012
I bought a new battery for my Mytouch 4g as mine is ruined and shot... over having no problems for a year, I needed a new one. So I bought one and couldn't believe the quick shipping.. however I got my hopes up because I was mailed a defective battery. The battery was absolutely no good and there was no charge being put into it.. completely useless. They gave me a card to call the place if any problems arose and I gave them my phone number and told them I had been charging the phone for over 4 hours and nothing was happening... I checked multiple chargers and it was not an issue with the charger. The recording said the call would be responded to within one business day. That never happened and they never called me back. I will not be purchasing another battery from here ever again.
on March 7, 2012
Even though this product is listed as being in new condition, the battery I received appeared very used: the housing was scratched, dented and gouged as if someone had tried to pry it out of a phone.
11 comment| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 24, 2012
I needed an extra battery for mine and my wife's phone. The listing stated the batteries were "New" condition, but they were far from it. They were clearly used as the contacts were dirty, the batteries showed obvious wear and tear and the white sticker was removed and replaced. I guess you get what you pay for. Only reason I gave it one star was the shipping was extremely quick. Otherwise I would have rated it negative 5 stars.
on January 24, 2013
It is hard to say without doing exhaustive testing, but after about a month of routine usage i find this replacement battery is really no better then my aging original.
After 2 years, i've noticed a significant decline in day to day longevity of my original battery, so i thought purchasing a new OEM battery would refresh my phone, and help it last longer during routine usage. But I'm finding the new battery is critically low within a few hours (mostly on stand-by).
Disappointing!
-----------------------------------
EDIT: Feb 2013:
After fully charging phone overnight, i used it lightly during my morning commute (ebook reading, no audio or internet browsing for < 1 hour). I was then surprised to see it dead and powered down before lunch. Trying to power it up, I'd get the screen to flash, but it didn't even have the juice to boot up. So I plugged it in at my desk, and was working for ~2 hours, after which I picked up the phone to find it was burning hot to the touch. The battery was super-heated. I've had this phone (and charger) for over 2 years now, and this battery for less then 2 months. I immediately powered down the phone and went back to the old (original) battery! Seems to be operating better again.
Most retail brand-name batteries have circuit breakers to prevent this type of malfunction, as lithium can be very dangerous. I believe this may well be an off-brand battery, simply branded as OEM. It looks exactly like the HTC battery that came with the phone, but I'm aware of other consumer electronics products that are branded falsely.
DON"T BUY FROM THIS SELLER OR FROM THIS LISTING!!
on June 4, 2013
Let me put it to you this way: I had no phone (I had to literally leave my phone plugged into the wall...thought it was a software issue because the battery always showed it was fine and fully charged.)
Went to T-Mobile they tested the battery and we discovered it FAILED the battery test...however...they don't sell batteries in their stores!!!!! (That sucked)

I read the reviews of this particular seller (got a little discouraged) but I have to tell you I decided to order and I am glad I did! Not only did I get brand new batteries, but the shipment was FAST!!!!

I am back in business with my phone (yeah!!!!!)
on July 19, 2013
I purchased these two replacement batteries for my two My Touch phones and it took 3 shipments to get that held a charge or would actually charge.

I give the company 4 stars for their great customer service, overall 3 stars for the quality of the product.

The first two batteries to arrive were dead and would not charge. I contacted customer service and they promptly sent me 2 more batteries. The second order arrived and 1 battery worked fine but the other one would only hold a charge for about an hour and my phone would die. I again contacted customer service for 3 third time and they agreed to send me 3 " Load Tested" batteries for my trouble. These three batteries work fine and I am happy with now 4 new batteries I have (2 more than expected).

Cons:
My main complaint is they didn't test the batteries prior to sending them so I had to take the time to contact customer service twice and wait for 3 shipments to get my order completed.
Pros:
My complement is how quick and sympathetic customer service was at trying to make my order correct and for my troubles I now have 4 working batteries instead of the two I ordered.

Its been several months now and all 4 batteries are charging and holding their charge as well as the OEM batteries I replaced.
on August 15, 2012
I bought this battery for my my touch 4g ph because the original battery that I had when i purchased the ph was going bad. The day i got the item I put it in my ph, it worked 3 seconds and my whole ph shut off. I charged the battery for and hr tried it again and the SAME thing happened. After I tried it again the 3rd time my phone wouldnt even turn on as if there was no battery at all or that it couldnt read the battery. I tried it on my husbands ph and the same thing! The ph wouldnt even turn on. Its trash. i am returning this item and will never by from this seller again. the return process doesnt allow an exchange which is fine at this point I dont want anything that they sell. buyer beware! I'd spend the money and just by it direct through HTC its worth the $ and less the hassle and headache best of luck!
on January 29, 2014
I've been using this battery for about a month, and so far it's well worth the piddling price. No issues.

I can't quite give it five stars for two reasons:

1) This is my second purchase of this battery (the other was from Battery King, but so far as I can tell, all the retailers are getting this from the same source). The first one was great for about six months, ok for another two or three, then stopped holding much of a charge and--much worse--would crash and refuse to reboot unless charging very frequently. Considering the $10 price point, that's acceptable, but not five star-worthy.

2) The ad claims that this is a brand new, OEM battery. Both batteries I've ordered have, upon casual inspection, clearly been refurbished. Once again, for $7 - $10 I didn't actually expect a brand new HTC battery, but the ad is explicit and clearly misleading on this point.

Once again: all in all, this was an exceptional deal, and I would highly recommend to anyone still trying to keep their little dinosaur alive a little while longer.