Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 132 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 140 reviews
on September 19, 2012
Misrepresented Product.

What is described and was ordered was 3 of the swivel earhooks as pictured and described in a single package. What was received was ONE of the described earhooks and several other kinds including the rigid hooks that poke the back of your ear and rubber tabs that fall out of your ear if you move your head at all. NOT 3 of the units pictured and described.

The seller you want to avoid (and pick one which will send the product as represented) is Black Sea International LLC.
on February 19, 2013
I rated this product a 4 because it is the exact replacement of the original earloop purchase with my bluetooth. I initially purchased a generic product that was very cheap and came in a packet of 2. The generic was a hard inflexible plastic loop that caused the bluetooth to protrude almost 40 degrees away from my face. It was both ineffective and painful. Good news..they were cheap, so throwing them away and replacing them with a Motorola replacement was easy to do. A lesson of "you get what you pay for" or "Quality over quantity" is appreciated, but I graded this purchase only 4 stars (and not 5) because the manufacturers brand was not the first choice of optoins nor was specifications of the generics apparent. Therefore, i wasted some valuable time. My lesson...for replacement parts, stay with the manufacturer, but purchase on Amazon! Haven't had any problems since purchase.
on January 15, 2012
I'm not quite sure whats going on behind the seen but I can tell you the facts. I bought my replacement back in June and still have one left. NO breaks NO cracks No white fog in the clear plastic NOTHING. The only thing is it's a little stiffer than the MFG one that came with it. Really not that big of a deal. I took the time to write this because I was taken back with the reviews I read on the main page. Maybe this will make the price page to so people can see it's not all bad. Maybe it was a bad lot. In that case Amazon would have made it right one way or the other, customers choice. Be sure and download the MotoSpeak application to your Android from Market.
on August 25, 2016
So far they are by the best replaceable ear pieces I ever bought ! Thank you all thumbs up so far . I had them for a few months and they are great !
on December 31, 2015
Frankly I was relieved and excited to find these Ear Loop Hooks, I broke mine and have been unable to use my favorite blue tooth headset. I drive 24 miles each way every day to work, and during that time I talk to my husband. I had to use my old headset which is not as comfortable as my Motorola, so it was really awesome to find these. They fit exactly as they should, and now I have spares! I will certainly look at this seller in the future when I have similar needs!
on September 26, 2011
I have a Motorola Droid2 smart phone -- love it. I ordered the Motorola blue tooth OEM H17 H525 Ear Loop Hook from Amazon as it is extremely functional. One can switch from ear to ear without having to pry-off and reseat the ear loop as one has to do with a normal non-swivelling ear loop. Unfortunately Motorola has not engineered sufficient flexibility in the plastic used in the ear hook. My first one, purchased at the same place I bought the phone, broke after 5 months, just simply snapping in the middle of the loop when I put it on one morning. Ordered two more from Amazon -- first one broke after 1 month, same place as the prior one. Am now on the next one. I think Motorola needs to examine the plastic loop; either ultraviolet light, sensitivity to hand sanitizer fluid, or perhaps insufficient flexibility of the plastic is causing them to snap in the middle of the loop.
on October 5, 2012
I keep my headset in my car and only use it for 30-60 minutes a day while driving. This replacement unit broke after one month. While I was using this, I also ordered the original part from Motorola. I have been using the Motorola earloop for about 5 months so far (knock on wood) instead of the other replacement earloops that came in the OEM set. I looked closely at the construction of the two, and it is pretty obvious why the replacement broke so quickly, as it is much flimsier construction at the joint between the loop and the circular adapter that fits around the headset.
on April 5, 2011
I think this product should be constructed a little bit better
It breaks to easily at the base of the ear hook where it snaps on
the blue tooth I'm one handed and I've broken (6) of them since I've
had my bluetooth and at 5.00 a pop I've spent over 30.00 plus shipping
there not well put together they need to be stronger.I'm Not abusing them
at any means they just break off in my hand.
on January 26, 2015
My original earloop finally broke on my headset after several years of use. I was going to buy a new headset when I found these and figured it couldn't hurt to give them a shot since they were a lot cheaper than a new headset. They work great and I'm so happy I decided to give these a chance. I haven't had any issues so far and now have two more back-ups if/when needed. :)
on October 12, 2015
Very poor quality - easily broken! Used each item less than three times before the loop broke in nearly the same place. The last one I handled very carefully to make sure I wasn't over stressing the material and it fractured in several places. For what these cost and how quickly they failed I feel I was robbed!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question