Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Woodees IESW200B Sport Earphones with Microphone
Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on October 16, 2012
I bought these on a recommendation of a friend. While they sound ok and have a pretty good balance of bass, mids and treble, they aren't great. Bass notes often get distorted even when listening at relatively low volumes to music like classic rock that has hardly any bass. The best I got out of them was when they were plugged into a tablet equipped with Beats Audio processing...but there was still plenty of distortion and a lack of depth.

The included ear clips work well to hold the ear buds in place while jogging or doing yard work, but they're uncomfortable and you feel like you're going to break the wire when you attach or detach them from the ear buds. It's just a bad design.

For the money, they are not good. Had I heard them before using them, I wouldn't have paid more than about $8 for them. Unfortunately, I paid about 4 times that. If you want really good sound and an incredibly comfortable fit, look at Shure brand ear buds.
on September 3, 2012
The Woodees are great to look at and give that great sound they claim to provide but... The wiring on the set I purchased causes the sound to go in and out so frequently that it renders them useless. There must be design mods made to use stronger junction points and a more quality type wire must be used. My Woodees broke not two weeks into having them.

The Sport clips are great, a little cheap but it's just a clip on so it allows you to "go sport" when needed and "non-sport" when needed.

Overall since the product doesn't work I would not reccommend you purchase them.
on March 9, 2011
These earbuds sounded wonderful. I was very excited to have discovered them. I noticed right away that where the wires connected to the buds was very flimsy. I figured they'd break soon, but I tried not to focus on that. After a few minutes of using the remote, it went haywire with my iPhone. It kept activating voice control, skipping songs, pausing/starting erratically. I didn't even touch it and it would try to activate voice control. Horrible, horrible, horrible. Returned after less than a day. I'll keep looking for the perfect pair of buds ... I really thought this was them!
on January 22, 2011
I've always bought headphones in the $20-$30 range with few requirements above adequate bass response. I got a gift card for Christmas and decided to treat myself. I love these things! The bass is warm, the midrange is distinct, and the treble is clear. Nothing is overbearing, and I find myself listening to music more and enjoying it more. And I play music for a living, so enjoying music more is quite an accomplishment!
on August 7, 2011
Within a few weeks of having this phone, one of the earbuds stopped working. It's too heavy, and it doesn't feel to good in your ears.
The sound is good, but if you are looking for headphones that will last, well look somewhere else.
on March 30, 2011
I bought it about a month ago and I can't use it anymore.
why? It just broke while I am running.
I was running and suddenly I could not hear anything any more..
What can I say...
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.