Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 39 reviews
on May 2, 2016
I also purchased the 5" screen version at a retail store, and use it for backup (that's all they had in stock- I needed it quickly); This I purchased via Amazon, and is is the better version, UI and size-wise. I much prefer this 4.3" size.
on May 19, 2017
fits perfect; good navigation directions
on August 12, 2016
Hey it's an old devil but it works and updates fine (Map share) It replaces my Tomtom "One XL", which also worked fine until I deleted all the Maps and system files like a dummy.
on December 20, 2016
I love our TomTom!! I'm not good with directions so I am very grateful my husband let me get this for us. He uses it when we go out of town.
on July 25, 2016
must have been an reconditioned unit. The voice only worked every once in awhile no matter what I did.
on August 27, 2016
Purchased for my mother and father in-law. Easy to use....That was the ONE requirement.
on June 5, 2013
My biggest complaint is that it doesn't alert you by voice in enough time to make a turn and the volume is not very loud. I can barely hear it. Besides that, it is good.
on September 13, 2016
Very very easy for used work great
on February 22, 2016
I'm very satisfied with my purchase! All my expectations were met. Thank you.
on December 8, 2016