Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 465 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 488 reviews
on August 15, 2011
i'm a bigger chested woman...will i ever find a good sports bra that i don't have to pay $50 and up for??? ugh.

this one feels like its a reducer bra. it's so tight, and i get that i need tight, but this one's uncomfortable tight. i'm a 38D and i bought an XL.
44 comments| 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2012
I received this sports bra 2 days after I ordered it. It looks just as it does in the picture. The tag that came with it says "Medium Impact Activities" (walking, pilates, yoga). I'm a runner so I probably would not have bought this if I knew it was for medium impact activities, but I don't remember reading anything about that in the description before I purchased it. The first time I put it on, it was a tight fit, but that's how I usually like my sports bras. In terms of running and exercising with it, it does a pretty good job of minimizing impact, but it doesn't provide a ton of support especially for runners. For reference: I am normally a 32D and I purchased this product in a size small.
22 comments| 118 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 6, 2013
The main problem with this product is the advertisement. You need to put actual sizes down instead of x-large plus. We dont know what that fits. Mine just barely fits, so I will keep it. Please work on the advertized sizes.
on January 8, 2016
Champion is my go to brand for sports bras due to their quality vs. price balance. This particular model runs a little small at first but does stay in place when running or performing other intensive activities. However, after a while as with all sports bras, the elasticity starts to become less elastic, making the bra loose. Especially with ones made with cotton, which this one is made 100% of. So it's really up to you will you want to go up a size or not. They hug the chest quite a bit so I wish there was more airflow to prevent sweat build up. I bought the white color so it shows yellowing from sweat much easier. It's also not a stand alone bra. It has no additional padding so nipples may show through. Just a heads up.

Pros:
-stays in place
-durable materials

Cons:
-runs small
-not easy to put on and take off
-has little airflow to prevent sweat build up
-may need additional padding to prevent nibble bump showing
-lighter colors will show wear/yellow more easily

Final Thoughts: If the price is right, this is a decent option for a sports bra. There are plenty of better options out there including other made by Champion. If you do go along with this one, I would suggest getting a darker color one if you want it to last longer. Also, this is not a standalone bra so make sure your girls have proper padding.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For more product reviews and unboxing, subscribe to my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/skyforce95x
on November 1, 2013
I needed to find sports bras for my 10-year-old daughter. She is about 5'1", and is growing quickly. She's also developing early, but she hasn't really hit puberty.

I had ordered a few girls sports bras and they were too small, tight, or just poorly constructed. And that was for the large size.

So I turned to small-sized women's bras, and these are perfect. After I got one and she loved it, I ordered five more in different colors. She is very active and they have been through MANY washes already without losing any of their fit or feel.

Since this is a product for women and not a girl, I'd warn adult women that these are probably small and tight if they are big chested.
on July 4, 2013
I visit the gym 4-6 days per week and do workouts that include numerous high-impact exercises. I have 5 sports bras that I bought several years ago. Of course, they all started wearing out around the same time, and they no longer provide the support that I need. I checked Amazon for "high impact" sports bras and was horrified to see that they mainly hover in the $30-$40 range (or more). There's no way I can afford 5 new sports bras at that price! So I tried this one. It doesn't eliminate all movement - but it's way better than my other worn-out sports bras, and you can't beat the price at under $12. I can jump around in relative comfort again.

Note - this is not in the website description as far as I can see - the tag that came with this sports bra says it is "Certified for medium support. *Reliable support* for low impact activities and moderate exercise. Suggested sports: walking, pilates, yoga." I'm using it for high-impact activities such as jumping jacks, squat jumps, high knees, and burpees. It works just fine for me doing those activities.

Also note - order a smaller size than you might normally wear. I wear a 32DD and the size medium is perfect. My usual problem with trying on sports bras is that I have to go to a size large for adequate coverage, but then the band at the bottom gapes. This sports bra has really good coverage and I have no problem with the ladies trying to escape through the arm holes or neckline. I'm really happy with it and am going to order more.

UPDATE 7/9/13:

I purchased this sports bra on 6/22/13 for $11.04 with free 2-day shipping through Amazon Prime. Well, I just came back to order 4 more pairs, and the price has jumped to $17.60 !!! I was able to find ONE available for $11.89 with free shipping, so I ordered it immediately. If you like this sports bra and want multiple pairs, order them right away. At this rate they'll cost $200/pair by next year.
on September 5, 2013
I love Champion brand items when it comes to athletic wear. I've had socer/running shorts and tops from them before. I like the low prices of champion. I am a 36F (36DDD) bra size, and I purchased an xtra large. My breasts fit in the bra, but I do wish I had gotten a smaller size, because the band isn't tight enough across my rib cage. That being said, the bra was great for yoga, weight lifting, stretching, a couple rounds on the stair climber or elliptical. But when it comes to running, or any physical activity where woman is prone to "bounce", you might not like this bra. I felt more jiggle then I wanted while running; however, I am blaming this om the bra being too big for me, not on the bra itself. I still did use it anyway. If you wear a regular bra under it, it greatly helps, but if most larger chested women are like me, they just want one item to do the job.

Most great sports bras for size DD+ can run from $30+ , and I am a college student on a budget. I would order this bra again, but I'd fo for a large instead. My ribcage/underbust measurement is 35 inches; I'd suggest ordering based on that rather than cup size. It is a compression bra (it causes uniboob, but I don't care about that as long as it's suppprtive) and made of cotton, so I think a good amount of breast tissue can be shoved into it no matter how much of it you have lol.

When I order the large, I'll update this review with how everything worked out.
on May 28, 2014
I bought one of these bras in black at a local discount store (similar to TJ Maxx) several years ago & have worn the dickens out of it. I had not found another in-store, so I hunted around online and finally found it again. I bought two and will continue buying them forever (tempted to buy a stash in case they are discontinued.)

For reference, I'm a 34B/36A and I wear a medium. I initially ordered smalls because I wasn't sure what size I had and they were chokingly tight (as other reviewers have mentioned.) I reordered in M and have been happily wearing these for over a year. I've never had a problem with them in any way. I ride horses 3-4x a week, did the Warrior Dash in this & recently started yoga. This is a great bra for high, medium, or low impact. However, it's not a compression bra, so don't expect it to be, particularly if you are bigger chested. Or wearing it in a comfortable size that is not constricting your breathing ;)

Favorite bra for activity (or lets face it, inactivity too)!!
on May 27, 2014
This is a great sports bra except for the fact that it is incorrectly sized. I am a 34B. I have always fit into Champion bras in Medium which is why I ordered it in this size. This bra was almost impossible to put on. Since I was in a hurry I made the mistake of not returning it and tried to stretch it out. It is a little less tight but I would have done better to order a Large.
on January 5, 2013
I purchased this sports bra to wear during my martial arts classes, so I was specifically looking for ones I thought would compress my larger chest well. I know this isn't what every woman is looking for, so keep that in mind.
I did a light work out today as a trial run, and the bra stayed in place well. I didn't notice my breasts falling out of the bra, nor did I have to constantly readjust. This bodes well for harder workouts.
However, the elastic band that goes around the chest is just naked elastic. It's not covered by anything, so it's uncomfortable. I'm sure that during a heavier workout when I'm sweating a lot and moving more, it'd chafe. So I'll wear a light tank top or something underneath--and that's fine--but not really different than my previous strategy of wearing two medium-support sports bras at once. That was something I was trying to avoid. If I don't like that, I'll still keep these bras (I bought one in black as well) for lighter workouts and cross-training instead of the dojo.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.