Oil month Automotive HPC World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Save $20 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on July 6, 2015
JUNK. The head of the knives started to come off the handle after only a month and literally when my husband was cutting CHEESE. I thought he was lying until it happened to me the following week. Very disappointed in this product epically for the price.
on November 14, 2012
The knife set not only looks great, but the knives are super sharp right out of the box. These by far have outperformed any other knife sets we have ever purchased. Great value for the money and good to have around during the holidays.
on July 18, 2013
It's a great looking set but the blades dull fast. We have to sharpen the steak knives almost every time. I like it and recommend it but be prepared to use the included sharpener.
on December 9, 2012
The set is attractive, but there are rust spots on the knives and they don't feel sturdy. I should have returned the set but I didn't.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 19, 2016
Was not full tang as I was lead to believe.
on November 26, 2012
I bought this set for my dad for his birthday and he used it to carve our turkey for thanksgiving and he loves it. This is worth $200 set so definitely a save.
on July 16, 2015
Very Nice Block But knives aren't sharp
on March 26, 2013
This was actually the replacement we bought from the previous order returned, and I didn't pay attention to the reviews. Although the block looks really nice, the knives are very light weight and doesn't look it was made well! I'm sick of returning items and buying knew ones so I'm not sure if I'm going to return it or not!
on April 11, 2013
Cuisinart 14- piece Triple Riveted Cherry Block Cutlery Set is very good the best set of knifes i have used.
on August 9, 2013
knife set is really nice. its sharp as well. It is not a big set so it wont hold to much space on your counter.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.