Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
on April 7, 2017
Fit is sort of strange. Plenty of room in the waist and hips, but not really comfortable through the thighs.
on October 1, 2014
Fabric is heavy & stiff & not sure I like how the seams are but other than that I like them. Have had now for several months & the color is fading but they seem to be holding up well. The petite is just right & I am 5'3".
on September 17, 2017
I measured my hips according to the chart and proceeded to order accordingly. When I put the pants on it look like I had them on backwards... that's how baggy, as if I had a BUT IN THE FRONT! I didn't think it was fair to charge for the return when I went by the size chart.
on February 15, 2017
Pant legs fit well, but jeans are baggy in the stomach and hips; good fabric and color, but look like clown pants in terms of overall fit. Seller is not flexible or easy for returns
on January 10, 2015
I have bought several pairs of "Kate" jeans and can always count on them for quality fabric and consistent fit. More colors, please. How about a nice charcoal grey?
on September 1, 2017
I was very pleased with the fit of the product
on October 14, 2014
I am pleased with these jeans because they are very comfortable. I was expecting them to fit alittle tighter in the legs; they fit more like dungarees than jeans {meaning fuller legs}. The length is perfect and are easy to wear.
Delivered as promised and in excellent condition.
on September 1, 2017
love the jeans
on October 1, 2016
Its OK
on April 9, 2017
I got the right size this time. It is very comfortable.
Thank you very much!.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question