Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 62 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 65 reviews
on November 30, 2015
I love these shoes. My son loves these shoes and they fit comfortably and are very durable. Now, I could NOT find a way to contact Amazon, and the size of the shoes I bought were too big. I went to try to get a smaller size, but nowhere on the page and or in the refund/replace was any way to get into contact with them to actually request a smaller size. I did everything possible to try to "request" this. I entered in the comments that I wanted a smaller size; no refund. I even put a letter in the box that was returned stating that I did NOT want a refund that I only wanted a smaller size. I included my name, address, cell phone number and email and asked to be informed of the outcome of my request. And a few days later, I was REFUNDED THE MONEY without notice. Not only did I have to "re-buy" these shoes, but I also had to pay an EXTRA 17$ for them as the price went up. I am EXTREMELY upset with Amazon, and I do a LOT of business with them. My point is, make SURE you get the right size, because NO exchanges will be made. I have also included the letter I sent to them, and signed my name on the sent copy.
on July 31, 2017
I love these for kids boots because they're soft upper leather is so much more comfortable for little legs! My oldest son is on his second pair, and my youngest son will be getting the hand-me-downs. They're also very neutral and go with lots.
on March 15, 2017
This was my 9-year old's first pair of Ariats. They were a bit big, but he didn't mind (with some thicker socks). He can grow into them and pass them down to his little brother. The leather from the ankle to calf is soft (but comfortable). We got the boots in record time (via Prime). My boy took them out of the box, put them on, wore them on a flight to Texas, and did not take them off for three days. He loves them.
on August 4, 2017
These are sooooooooo CUTE! My 4 year old put them on immediately and won't take them off.
on March 28, 2017
Awesome , just wish I could get my kid to wear them more. They do take a little breaking in, ie Leather.
on May 17, 2017
I bought them and new they were the ones! Sadly they did not fit because they were to big i am originally a size 5.5 - 6 in big kids but these were like a 7. I advise a size smaller but, there is no size chart so dont hold your breath.
on May 26, 2017
Adorable
on April 16, 2017
Great boots, They're comfortable and they don't look ridiculous compared to the other size I had that also fit, but my feet kept sliding around so these are perfect.
on September 3, 2016
Bought a bit big so my son would have room to grow. They look and fit wonderfully! Nice square toe and not overstitched (for my non fancy son). And great price compared to others for Ariat quality.
on June 11, 2016
I have all boys and hate spending a lot on boots. I bought these for 1 boy and they were perfect, perfect fit, nice soft flexible leather not stiff. Loved them so much we bought a second set for our other son.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.