Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 753 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 797 reviews
on May 20, 2015
Love them! And I am normally NOT a fan of Crocs. Cute, comfy and super lightweight. I get lots of compliments on them. One con: make a bit of squeaky noise.
on March 12, 2015
Love love love
on November 19, 2012
I have been converted. I admit that I was croc-hater...I mean let's face it, those things were Uuuugly when they first came out. But, these are super cute and super comfortable right out of the box. I usually have a hard time with closed toe shoes not fitting well and causing blisters, etc. So far these have been perfect, I've walked all over in them and no blisters. I usually wear a size 9-9.5 and have narrow feet. I bought these in a size 9 and they fit just right, a little wide, but almost all shoes are for me and they aren't too wide as to cause problems. My feet do sweat a little (Florida heat and humidity) but so far the shoes don't smell at all. Very happy with these, I'm going to buy some more in other colors.
on November 12, 2015
Absolutely great fit and so adorable!!!! I have wide feet and wore them all day today to "test drive" them at my house. No blisters. Soooooo comfortable and absolutely cute
on March 2, 2017
I love these Kadee Crocs. They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. I'm on my second pair with this purchase. For my first pair, I went to the Crocs store and tried on different sizes. I am a size 6 1/2 but Crocs do not come in half sizes. I usually go to the next size up in these cases, but I found the Crocs size 7 to be falling off my foot as I walked. I ended up buying the size 6 which seemed to fit albeit a little snug. After a few days I realised my big toe was rubbing on the front of the shoe and made the toenail black and blue. It was a tragedy because the shoe was otherwise so comfortable! Not to be dissuaded, I decided to take a craft blade (Xacto knife) and make my Kadee's open toe! Best decision ever! I have worn those Crocs until the grips under the shoe are virtually non-exisitent! So now I'm writing my review for my second pair. I'm doing this for all you half size ladies out there who have encountered the same problem with Crocs. If you are confident enough to cut an open toe in your Crocs then do it! You will not regret it.
on March 17, 2016
I LOVE Crocs and wear them every day. I bought my normal size and they seemed a little smaller than usual, but still fit fine. What I DO NOT LIKE is that after 2 weeks of wearing them, the leopard print has started rubbing off! Very dissappointed in that.
on September 8, 2016
I wear these for EVERYTHING. The painted pattern on the toes rub off a little after some use but I wear these every single day for at least a couple of hours. They are great in the garden, the pool, cleaning house, in the river with my dogs. I remain in awe of the Crocs technology that allows to you to wear a shoe without socks for weeks on end and experience ZERO odors or skin irritation of any kind. I literally just hose them off or wipe them down with a clorox wipe (because I am crazy, not because they are dirty) and they are clean and comfy. They get a little dust inside but I am putting them thru literal hell so... That said, the durability is tremendous and they show very little wear. The traction remains good and is the only reason I would ever have to replace them. At this rate, the shoe upper should stay in good shape for a long time. I am a total diva but I am a diva in crocs because what diva wants stinky feet? In this case I will sacrifice high style for comfort and cleanliness. When they come out with a sparkly kitten heel or stiletto, I will probably wear nothing else.
on February 16, 2016
Love the look, but I should have ordered up. I normally wear a 7 1/2 and after reading reviews I thought I should go with a 7. They fit great except it's tight in my big toe area. My big toes want to slightly point up. So I feel like it's pushing my big toe back. No wiggle room for me there. They are light and bouncy and they feel really good along the sides and my heel area. I'm going to order the 8 to see if I can get a better fit, I just hope my heel doesn't slip out a lot. Then I will see if my mom can wear the 7. They are too cute to give up on. :)
on November 21, 2014
These are the greatest shoes ever. I wear them out for dress and even in the garden. After a hot summer they were starting to get somewhat floppy. Place them in the clothes dryer on high for 5-10 minutes with a damp washcloth and they'll tighten up again. The color of the leopard print doesn't fad or scratch. Buy these shoes!!!
on February 17, 2016
I love these shoes. I have a wide foot and they fit well, so if you have narrow feet, this shoe might be an issue.
I wore them on vacation in Mexico walking all over cobblestones with absolutely no issues.
They are extremely comfortable. The shoe itself is very flexible, obviously water proof, so if you step in a puddle, big deal!
There are small rubber "bumps" in the footbed that provide an energizing feeling and I can wear these all day with no foot pain or fatigue.
They are especially good for travel..easy on/easy off and if your feet swell during air flights, these shoes won't pinch etc.
This is my second pair as the sole is wearing down a bit and I don't want to not have these in my shoe wardrobe. I've never had an issue with the print peeling or coming off.
And...I receive so many compliments on these!
I also wear the Kadee Black Crocs for work.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.