Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Big & Tall Side Elastic Marine Cargo Shorts in Twill or Denim
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on April 19, 2016
I admit, when these first arrived I was very very skeptical... I am what they call an "Old School" guy in his 50's and never have worn shorts that are this long. I really do not fit into the Urban Look (at least I don't think I do) and have always worn shorts that were above the knee (Shorter when I was a kid).
These are definitely long, most definitely roomy and positively comfortable!
I had ordered 3 pair and when they arrived my first thought was that they would go back. (I dreaded that restocking fee so I gave them a better chance).
Kingsize Men's Big & Tall Side Elastic Marine Cargo Shorts In Twill Or Denim,
These shorts are well constructed, high quality, have pockets for everything and look good! Oh and did I say they are comfy? yes, yes they are!

They do run slightly big, but that is not usually a complaint for a big man... The seat is generous and there is no binding in the well....Important areas.
Do I wear them every day? - HECK YES
Would I buy again? - HECK YES!
Should you get them at this ridiculously low price? Up to you, but I am glad that I did!
on April 17, 2016
I read other reviewers comments and purchased 1 size larger than my normal size. As soon as I tried them on, I knew I was going to order one or two more pairs. For the price, the quality and fit are excellent. I am going to buy more from Kingsize.
on July 17, 2013
BEWARE! I was just notified that a $7.50 restocking fee has been deducted from my refund!
I had no idea about this before so be forwarned before you place your order! This was my original review:
Had to go back because even though I ordered my husband's true size, the legs are huge on him.
They were made well and nice-looking but very heavy.
on July 21, 2014
the waist fit a bit on the small side but the legs are huge! I ordered a size up from the jean size i wear. they are very comfy and seem to be well made. I would purchase again. I dropped a star for the high price and the over sized legs
on May 18, 2014
I am very pleased with this purchase. They fit wonderfully and have no shrinkage when washed in COLD water, as they are 100% cotton. I like them SO much, I bought three more pairs in different not colors. Very satisfied!
on May 9, 2016
The pants are decent quality and comfortable. Just a heads up, even if you have Prime, this company charges $8 for returns or exchanges. These were a little big, but he is just wearing a belt with them because we tried to have the size changed RIGHT after purchase and KingSize refused.
on May 20, 2016
Terrific shorts! Just great for us plus sized guys......or, as my brother calls us: fat slobs. These are well worth every penny of the price. I bought them to tide me over while I am at war with the weight loss demons. Buy these, you'll enjoy them.
on April 23, 2016
These shorts were huge out of the package. they shrank some after Washing in hot water. i did that on purpose. they're still bigger than expected though. and a couple inches longer than expected. they seem well made though. And comfortable.
on July 21, 2016
I gave them 4 stars for the quality. I will say that these were made for a very tall person. Not all fat people are tall! The shorts are long and the crotch is low. I love them but I'm not fond of the Capri look. Well that's my fault.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon July 5, 2016
I have had several kingsize shorts before and they wore well and looked good. These were no exception. I recently got these on Amazon for $37 and at that price they were a great deal. Plenty of pockets and sturdy denim.