YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services Gleason Gleason Gleason  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 293 reviews(Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
on October 4, 2012
I should have written a review a long time ago, I have been taking this product for years. I had a brain stem stroke in '08 it totally devestated me physically. About a year later I discovered citicoline. I found this "miracle" stroke drug on the internet. I looked at the ingredients and it was 2000 mg. citicoline and it was really expensive so i looked for other vitamins and i found these, i take 4 in the morning and 4 at night.
When I don't take them I'm very wobbly and after a couple days of taking them i feel more stable. I can't stand on my own but I think they help my very small stabilizer muscles. I can stand up holding a grab bar. Even sitting i can control myself better.
It doesn't sound like a lot, but it is to me. Every stroke survivor should this. Sooner the better! There are tons of studies about how this may be the future of stroke recovery.
I want to add that this is twice the price $60!! at the store.
IM NOT KIDDING. IF YOU HAVE A STROKE YOU NEED THIS. 1 GRAM IN THE MORNING 1 AT NIGHT. Look at all the research.
1111 comments| 161 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 22, 2012
I'm 60 years old I have ADD and have had some pretty horrible experiences with stimulant medications in the past. My son turned me on to citicoline it has given me a ability to focus without my mind ramdomly changing channels on me. I feel great. My son says it isn't a big deal it's just NORMAL. I'm telling you it works for me and no debilitating side effects.
on November 14, 2012
I started taking the product because, at 51, I felt as though my cognitive abilities were beginning to diminish, especially in the afternoon. I would sometimes forget where I put things, and felt a little "fuzzy" at the end of the day. It took about a month to see the effects, but if you're looking for something to provide clarity, focus and boost cognition, this stuff really works. I'm back to my old self, don't forget where I put things, and am thinking as clearly and as fast as ever. I highly recommend it.
on October 11, 2014
I really liked this product! I didn't give it 5 stars because I was taking another choline/inositol product at the same time. I loved the ability to really focus almost "hyperfocus" on a particular task. I suffer terribly from ADD (ADHD) depression, and a whole hosts of other brain and body ailments. The ability to FOCUS is making a HUGE difference in my life. Even after years of Wellbutrin and Adderall, I've never been able to clean a room, practice a musical instrument, and make (chop) prepare a meal from scratch and later clean up the mess. I'm even canning fruit for the first time! And I'm 63 years old!
on October 31, 2013
Got this for my husband, as he had a TIA stoke 13 months ago and I've read that some countries prescribe it after a stroke. While it is not RX in the US and can only get it as a supplement, there are loads of clinical trials that show this to be, not only promising but actually works! This is his second day using it, the first day I saw no improvement... today he is able to lift his left arm over his head for 60 seconds. Have to say, it is very aggravating how the medical, FDA and pharmaceutical communities is willing to jeopardize our health for politics. I have had to do a lot of research to find what may actually help. We will likely be adding Picamilon next week, but want him to take it slow to make sure there is no adverse reaction. I will update this occasionally if this is helpful to anyone else.
33 comments| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 10, 2013
I read a lot about citicoline before I ordered it, including all the flowery stuff about how it helps with memory, focus, and appetite. And even sleep. It wasn't so much that I was skeptical at first, but I figured, 'Hey, why not give it a shot? What do I have to lose?' There aren't any side effects and its not that expensive. So I bought it and started taking it...

And it turns out that all the flowery stuff was true. Placebos don't work on me. I'm honest with myself. If something doesn't work, I admit it and move on. But this stuff does. My memory is improving, I am able to focus better, my moods are generally better, and I sleep very well. My appetite has decreased, which, let me tell you, is pretty amazing. I inhale food (and I have to workout a lot to avoid getting fat). But with this stuff, my appetite is more even. I'm not constantly craving food. I can skip a snack or a meal and not go insane. Having control over your appetite is a pretty great thing. I can totally recommend it just for that alone.

There are some other things it helps with, as some studies have shown (and you can just Google it to confirm). It apparently helps reduce beta-amyloid deposits. Those are the things that cause Alzheimer's and can cause TIA and/or full-blown strokes. It also seems to act as a precursor to the stuff that repairs damage from those things, as well. I can't confirm it, of course, but Google can show that it has a lot of promising results. And for a zero side-effect, cheap supplement, that's pretty great.
on November 2, 2012
I don't know what or why but after trying a couple of other products this is the only thing that cleared up my brain and made me feel like myself again. I am almost 50 and the last couple of years I noticed it extremely difficult to complete thinking processes, remembering things or even being able to stay on task and complete anything. I noticed I was becoming very ADD and did not like it one bit. There were so many times I just wanted to cry because I could not remember things being told to me from one minute to the next. As I mentioned I tried other supplements and nothing worked, a couple gave me really bad head aches but this product has been a God send for me and I am now able to complete things I start and remember! It's as if a veil has been lifted off my brain & I am beginning to see things more clearly now that I have not been able to do in a couple of years. I stand by this product and take 2 capsules (together) daily and will continue to do so as long as I am able! Thank you Thank you!!!! = D
33 comments| 61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 22, 2015
made me feel more emotional and energized for 3 weeks. Then I started feeling the opposite effect. Probably because it's been proven that CHOLINE SUPPLEMENTS CAUSE DEPRESSIVE SYMPTOMS in many people. Why? High acetylcholine causes depression. This is so well established in the literature, I'm surprised it's not talked about more often. If I take this again I will take a lower dose and cycle every 2 weeks.
on January 8, 2014
I'm a 57 year old 'nanna', I have asbergers and have struggled with CFS for about 6 years, I'm always on the lookout for healthy ways to try to feel 'normal' and stay active. I read about CDP choline and decided to give it a try. This is only day #3, I've taken 1 cap before breakfast, and 1 before lunch each day. For me the results feel dramatic, brain fog gone and more possitive attitude, also about more energy than I know what to do with, I'm not having to push myself just to do life. Sure hope this lasts!
on August 2, 2015
My doctor suggested I take this to improve brain function. (I had a traumatic brain injuries a number of years ago.) It has made a huge difference for me! I noticed I was thinking more clearly and my brain felt "quicker" after taking it for only a week or two. I ran out of the citicoline at one point and was slow to reorder it. I think that was when I really realized how much it was helping my thinking!! I felt the degradation back into less clarity and more clouded thinking. Was very happy when my order arrived and I was able to consistently take it again.