Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fiberupholstery S3501 Shark Pocket Steam Mop Triangle Microfiber Pads
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now STEM

on December 10, 2012
I use my steam mop at home almost totally, but I often take it with me when we go and help others clean large places
The replacement heads are wonderful and necessary. I use the Triangle heads in my home and larger heads when we clean
large facilities. Also clean inside shower and bathroom stalls. Wonderful product. Sent quickly. Thank you very happy customer
on May 27, 2011
these did NOT fit my steam mop. they were 1/2 too small on each side. the buyer did refund my money after i returned them. not worth the trouble.
on March 27, 2016
I have an almost all tile floor house and I don't know how I ever managed without this mop! I am so thankful to my daughter-in-law for introducing me to this mop. It has been a true lifesaver, not to mention how clean it gets my floors! I highly recommend it over any string mop any day of the week. Buy it, you will never regret spending the money for this!
on March 11, 2014
These pads do the job of collecting dirt but I have a problem in that they don't wash clean. The first pad that came with the Pocket Steam Mop are now a dinghy grey, and my floors aren't that dirty. So I ordered another package of pads. If you know of a trick to get the pads clean please let me know.
on March 17, 2016
I have been using the Shark steamer for several years and really recommend it. The pads are a little bigger than the original, but still works. Follow the washing instructions and they will last for a long time.
on January 9, 2014
The pad is a very good quality material just like the original that came with my Shark steam mop. The Velcro is also great and holds in place very good. The only thing is the pad is just a little big for the mop head that is why I didn't give a full five stars.
on May 18, 2013
The microfiber pads arrived in a timely fashion. The quality is pretty good. I have used one several times and it works just fine. My only complaint (and it is a very small one) is that they are a little large - but I would rather have them that way than too small. Good value for the money.
on August 21, 2011
Unfortunately, I was sent the wrong item. I had requested the triangular pads and received the rectangular ones. I will keep them only because I can also use them, but really needed the triangular ones.
on June 18, 2013
If you can get this 3 pack for your steamer, do it!! You don't have to launder as often and your normal wear and tear is distributed among the 3 of them.
on July 12, 2013
She received a gently used Shark and needed the pads. They arrived within the specified time, at a great price, and fit perfectly.

See 1 answered question