Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Book House Cleaning heera heera avfly_channel_heera  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

Price:$23.98 - $23.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on June 8, 2011
I ordered these to wear while retrieving my boat at the ramp. I thought they were of good quality and originally rated them 5 stars after using them a couple times with no problems. Upon using them a third time, I noticed that the foot-area seams had split open and allowed water to enter. I checked the seams after that use and they separated just by placing your feet in them. Other areas are also separating and not worth the repair cost. You get what you pay for, don't waste your money unless you only need them for a one or two time project.
on March 21, 2017
As described. Quick shipping! Highly recommended!
on December 8, 2011
Get a size bigger than you expect. Maybe it'll help, but I doubt it.

I hadn't even worn these for 5 minutes and they were already ripped. Seriously, I hadn't even made it out to the stream yet and I had a tear up by my hip. Within half an hour, and several tears later, both of my feet were soaking wet. These aren't tears in seams, but caused by how thin the material is.

These might be passable for single use in an emergency. When they came they were all wrapped up really small. So you could put a pair in a backpack and forget you had them in there. But they're not for general purpose use.
on July 1, 2013
These things are okay but there are a few things you should take into consideration... firstly order them over sized.. Im a small guy and i ordered the mediums and they were a little snug. secondly wear BOOTS OR SHOES over the feet.. sandles or anything with open sides will get punctured by sticks or rocks. If you did order your exact normal size do not expect to put these on at your car and walk to where ever you need to go... Put them on right on shore right before you hit the water.... in my case its a half mile hike and there are pricker bushes everywhere. On the flip sides of things... They work good... they just require you to be careful of your surroundings.. ordering them a bit oversized will prevent them from ripping while bending over or adjusting your gear. For the price i feel this is a good product but I do believe they need to make a double layered vinyl version of these to just give it that extra protection.
on November 19, 2012
The other reviews indicated that these were fragile. They were right. I only needed these to wade through a flooded basement, as a result of storm Sandy, to open a basement window for a pump hose. I bought two pair just to be safe. I tore the first pair immediately trying to slide into a loose shoe. The second pair lasted for an hour or two while I mucked around in the basement in sandals. Very, very fragile. If you only need them to last 20 minutes, it might be a good buy as there are no other cheap options I could find.
on November 6, 2015
Quality of material is great. Was difficult for me to buy the proper fit, but worked perfectly for my gold-panning partner who is half my size. The suspenders are good quality. The material does have rip resistance, but I would definitely recommend a water shoe to protect the vinyl bottoms of the feet. Other than that, great product. Keeps you dry. Great price.
on December 3, 2013
Please understand what you are buying. This is a light weight plastic wader. Works perfectly in my float tube. Runs small.
on February 6, 2014
So, I needed these waders to cross a river that was about four feet deep and 50 yards across in January. They did a great jov getting me across the river. I stayed dry and fairly warm. However, after walking about 50 feet, the waders tore a very large hole, that was not even from the seams. The tear was in a very random spot. I knew they were cheap when I bought them, so I expected it though.

These waders should be called "dispisable waders" though, as they dont last very long. If you need them for something short, they will probably do the trick, but don't expect them to last for a few uses.
on March 10, 2014
I THINK I AM MORE DISAPOINTED IN THIS PRODUCT THAT ANYTHING I'VE BOUGHT IN A LONG TIME. OF THE THREE PAIRS I ORDERED ONE LEAKED THE MINUTE I STEPPED INTO THE WATER. THE SECOND PAIR LEAKED WITHIN A FEW MINUTES AND THE THIRD PAIR I BOUGHT FOR THE WIFE HAVE NOT BEEN TRIED AS SHE REFUSES TO EVEN WEAR THEM JUST TO FIND OUT THEY LEAK ALSO. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR EVEN SELLING SUCH AN INFERRIOR PRODUCT. I DETEST HAVING TO RETURN ITEMS AND GO THROUGH THE HASSLE. I AM GETTING TIRED OF BUYING FROM AMAZON WHEN HALF THE TIME THERE ARE ISSUES WITH THE PRODUCT.
on November 22, 2013
they ripped with one wear. wish they had held up better because they really fit my husband good and they were perfect for cleaning out the canal behind our house where we put our boats in by the pier. I am going to see if you have nicer ones because we really love shopping at Amazon! It is so convenient belonging to the Prime Membership!!!!

Everything else hs been fantasic and the shipping is always on time!

Donna Byers

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.