Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 25, 2011
Good purchase, great for travel, super lightweight and the controls are very user-friendly. Battery lasts a long time and you can easily download photos to your PC without installing the included software.
25 helpful votes
26 helpful votes
on December 15, 2011
It was a very nice camera for the $70 I spent on it. It has pretty good pixels, zoom, and is very small (great for your pocket or for a very small handbag). It did worry me however, how light it was. But I am not so worried now, because I even bought the 3 year (Accidental Drop/Handling) Warranty and am very glad I did...it seems pretty truthful and helpful! As for why I bought this camera... I already have a very nice Kodak M580 (even with 8x zoom and 14 mp) but it is very unreliable because it freezes up when I need a picture most. The Kodak, is also very heavy and large. So I decided to buy this small, compact, good camera on Black Friday (for a like $15 discount). I think its pretty great. The buttons are positioned in good places, except for the flash, which you have to get to on the menu (making it a little more difficult for quick snap-shots).
26 helpful votes
27 helpful votes
on December 11, 2011
I bought this for my mom to replace her old and slow camera. It is awesome!! The Magic mode is so much fun! I'm kind of jealous, now I want one... It slim, sleek, fast, and just what I was looking for! The colors great too!
22 helpful votes
23 helpful votes
on December 27, 2011
My previous camera was an Olympus so I wanted to keep it in the family. With minimal time and money, this was my first option as a replacement. I love this camera! It's so lightweight and small and can easily fit in your pocket. Has a lot of cool effects that are easy to navigate: face detection, fish eye lense, negative effect and the coolest of them all.. the panoramic option! Pictures come out crisp and clear with the awesome 12mp. Charges quickly. Just overall a great camera for a great price. Note: I was bummed to find out that this did NOT come with an SD card, so you'll have to buy that separately!
12 helpful votes
13 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on January 22, 2012
This is a great compact camera. I wanted a camera that I can put it in my pocket to carry around everywhere. As far as I know it is one of the smallest and lightest cameras. It also takes really good and sharp pics. It even takes nice and sharp pics indoor. I recommend this for those who are looking for a compact camera.
10 helpful votes
11 helpful votes
on April 5, 2017
Get what you pay for. Piece of junk
on September 23, 2014
Wow ---What a surprise--This cheap camera has taken some great photos without the fuss or muss but still gives you the ability to change the settings. Rivals my other more expensive cameras.

This is my everyday carry camera
2 helpful votes
on October 19, 2013
I just took pictures with it, honestly, and downloaded them on my computer, never claimed any insurance as I bought it in US and now in Canada.......it just lost its focus one day and I got really disappointed. But it did serve me well for a while :)
on May 7, 2012
Very nice camera. Great for the money. Nice small size to fit in my purse or pocket. I also bought the card and case in a bundle to go along with it.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on February 4, 2012
I bought this to use on patrols incase of incident that needs photo documentation. THe zoom does not go extremely far but the wide angle makes up for that. The 12 mp resolution does a nice job with details.

Down side it feels very light and not very tough sounds like cheap internal workings and the auto flash seems to like to go off even in sunlight. Still tho very nice cheap camera worth the money for a first timers camera.
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.