BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 1, 2017
I love the Detroit series of Keen shoes. I have the mid-size in them and while I expected the fit to be exactly the same the Low does seem a touch bigger. It might be that there's no extra ankle lacing to help tighten it up but it really feels like a half size larger shoe. Oh well, they still look and work really well so I'm mostly happy.
on April 9, 2017
These shoes are comfortable for safety shoes. The steel toes are heavy but you have to expect that. I wear them all day and haven't had a problem with them. I wish Keen had a composite toe shoe that could be lighter. These shoes meet our factory safety standards and they look better than other safety shoes.
on September 7, 2017
So far so good. I have only worn them a week and they seem very durable. They have a very solid sole and take a good beating. I was skeptical with some of the reviews stating the shoes fall apart prematurely. I work as an auto technician and these will be worn 8-10 hour days on concrete....we will see.
on June 30, 2017
I run a Handyman business, and I about these as work shoes only to find that I wear them almost all the time. I love these shoes. I made one modification and replaced the stock laces with the elastic / shock cord laces which makes these shoes perfect.
on November 13, 2015
I've had five pairs and I'll buy a sixth. I work as a foodservice delivery driver and need a safety toe to prevent injury but also a lightweight and comfortable shoe because I'm on my feet 10-14 hours a day 4-6 days a week. Certainly I wish the shoes lasted longer as I only get 6-8 months use but they are subjected to such extreme use that I can't fault them. I constantly run up and down a ramp and walk through fryer oil and on the slippery frozen floor of my refrigerated trailer and they perform well. I have never broken through a sole or popped any stitching. Every other safety shoe I have used fails at some weak point, these are built well enough to just wear out.
on July 21, 2017
Steel toe shoes required at work, on feet 12 hours/day. Been wearing this brand/style 4 yrs now, current is my 3rd pair. Couple years ago developed "tailor's bunion" on small toe, went to doctor to identify/diagnose. Turns out my street/everyday shoes were the culprit, NOT my Keen work shoes. I did add high dollar insole pad to these work shoes to make sure the long hours standing did not aggravate any other foot pains in my already over used feet.
on June 22, 2016
the soles and laces fell apart in < a few months that was both pair I bought . comfortable though even one shoe the side ripped apart

they are being refunded but it seems to be a big loss for not only myself but keen also

I bought four pairs of the sandals they have been fantastic but the detroit steel toe work shoe has failed
review image
on August 11, 2016
The shoes are great, but the insoles are lacking arch support and stiffness (there is no shank in this shoe to make it bend at the ball of your foot).
I put in the stiff insoles from my old boots and it made a great improvement.
I would have returned them if my old insoles didn't fit.
on June 19, 2017
Husband loves these for working out on a military flight line. Very comfortable, he says, and cool for summer months of 90-100+ degrees. Usually last him about 4-6 months, as he does a LOT of walking.
on December 27, 2014
Really well built but ill-fitting on my feet. I tried 3 sizes, and settled on the one that was a little long because of the narrow toe box. REALLY narrow,as in painfully compressed pinkys. As others have mentioned, they are warm, and don't breathe really well. Not waterproof, but I don't buy shoes for that purpose. Overall, they are lighter and cooler than most boots, but not as comfortable as I'd imagined. Which really sucks because they look like they will last a really long time. Just because they don't fit me perfectly shouldn't take away the shoes value for every one. They will probably be awesome for a lot of users that need less room for their pinky toes.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.