Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on August 14, 2015
These fit my big head great! It is always hard for me to find a pair of shades that I like so I was not very optimistic that these would work, but hey, free returns so it was worth the risk. As soon as I put them on I knew I would wear these for years. The pictures don't really show the gold mirror of the lenses, but I am very pleased with the look.
on February 14, 2015
The fit and finish on these is fantastic. They are really well made and feel in the hand. Love the various colors btoo. I think getting these in straight black on black would be a waste, since the color choices look so good. I got the Vibrations ones that are black with green/yellow/red coloring behind the black. Raybans and wayfarers generally dont look good on me, and these are similar style, but look so much better. I have a longer more oval face with a sharp jawline. My wife is super picky about my glasses, and she likes these a lot. Lenses are pretty dark, so they are good in the bright sun, but not as versatile for dusk. I purchased these when i lost my Oakley fives squared. Build quality actually feels superior than any of the low end Oakleys. I read a review from some one saying they felt chinsy, I cant disagree more. Really good quality.

Edit: After wearing more, ive decided that these are fairly uncomfortable for long periods. They have a weight to them that feels substantial. But the hard smooth plastic in the nose does get a bit annoying. And since i have a larger head they squeeze just a bit more than I would like. Overall still enjoying them, but they dont always feel great. I may pick up something a bit lighter for long drives or all day wearing outside. Also, lenses are darker than I am used to. May need to just get used to them more than anything.
on February 8, 2017
I am from India and I always rely on Amazon.in for my every day needs. But there are few stuff which are not available in Amazon India and that's when I look towards Amazon.com. About this sunglasses, they fit perfectly and I am completely satisfied with my purchase. They also reached a week before the ETA, so another plus for the seller. I already getting few compliments as well.
on May 4, 2017
Ive had these for a week so far and I love them. Made in Italy on the frames, feel very OEM like to me and not knock off's. This is my first VonZipper so I cant be sure if they are real or not but I like them 100%. Very sturdy and they wear well. I am coming from a broken pair of Spy Rocky's. These are slightly smaller but still overall fit my face well.
on June 27, 2017
Style was larger than what I was expecting but definitely smaller than the VonZipper Elmore's that I ordered along with the Fulton's. Still, didn't love them but thought they were well-made and comfortable.
on March 5, 2017
Received a used/returned item. The box was already damaged and opened and taped closed. The glasses were dirty. Unacceptable. Returned
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Man, do I look good in these. I should be on BayWatch. That's what I said when I tried these on, and you could be saying the same thing if you'd just buy them and put them on your face. Noticably heavier than my Smiths, would be nice if the lenses were polarized, but my son has declared that they are the coolest sunglasses and that is good enough for me. To give you a point of reference, C is for cookie and that is also good enough for me.
on July 19, 2017
These shades are just awesome and look amazing! Full coverage, lightweight, and can take a beating. I'm a manager of a waterpark - glare, wind, blinding sun, and relentless heat. They stand the test of time. I have three pairs from Amazon; speedy quick delivery.
on October 15, 2017
I've had von zipper glass and were great, I ordered Fulton glass and got elmore's . That sucks since I would have to ship back to china ( didn't know I ordered from china) Then looking at the glass and going to vz website I noticed the glasses are Fake not real vz glasses. Hinges are plastic , von zipper writing on lens. Someone is making some good money 86.00 for Fake glasses Very Unhappy.
on July 18, 2017
The glasses broke less than a year upon buying them. The metallic label on the side and the screw holding the lenses to the ear piece came apart while I was on a run and I was unable to find them when I stopped. Glasses should not fall apart in less than a year.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.