YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Valentines Day STEM Book House Cleaning Gleason Gleason Gleason  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now NYNN

Style Name: Original|Change

Showing 1-10 of 258 reviews(Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
on December 20, 2012
I bought this for a friend, but he decided after I purchased it for him that he would be going into a 12 steps program. So, I was initially stuck with it. I played it a few times with friends, and I was probably the best ever at this game. I was just crushing it, and handing off drinks. I found that the more that I drank, the more fun and personable I was. I even made out with a friend of mine who I sort of had a thing for. Man, this product was great.

Then, I got laid off. And the spiral started downward. People stopped hanging out with me. So, I started to drink. I found that drinking alone was sort of boring, so I made a game out of it.

I put a shot into the spinning. Then, as it spins, I run around the table and pick a chair like I'm playing Duck Duck Goose. If I am in Chair A, I call myself Allen. If I sit in chair B, I am Brian. These are all the names of the friends of mine who abandoned me.

So, then if it lands on that chair, I drink the shot, and I of course write on my wall that Brian has one strike. Every one of the six players gets three strikes. I sort of find that it gets harder as the game goes on. One time, there was an epic standoff between Daisy and Fred. I had to take a break and fell asleep for a little while. But I battled back, and Daisy won.

Plus, I'd taken down a bottle of Rumbleminze and forgotten all about my problems for one night.

God, what a product!
2727 comments| 551 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 3, 2014
Ok, truthfully that didn't happen. But it came close to tears when we played. We started off strong with around 10 people bunched around a table and by the end, only three were still playing. Mind you, there are no rules stating people must stop after one shot or anything. It was usually after four or five shots in quick succession where people started bowing out. But, we were able to get through two bottles of Jack Daniels. It was overall a big hit. Such a big hit in fact, that on the first night I brought it out, someone stole it. So if the possibility of multiple shots and possible theft sounds good to you, buy it now.
on September 29, 2015
Make your own rules have your own fun we combined this with roulette shot glasses....face off.
review image
on November 28, 2015
Good quality shot glass. People always get a chuckle out of this when they come over and they guys almost always wind up playing a few rounds of spin the shot. I would give it five stars if the arrow would spin longer before stopping, but that's just me being picky. Very happy I purchased this. Even when it's not in use it looks cute sitting in our bar next to the liquor bottles.
on January 2, 2017
Fun Fun and more Fun...so many different ways to incorporate this into ur game nite...if u are a creative drinker this game is for you...

Sturdy enuff to spin..didn't use the cheap shotglass it came with (I have a million wasn't a big deal for me).

My friends has a blast!
on March 27, 2014
This was a present for a friend. The shotglass is actually glass, and the spinner works quite well. It is exactly as pictured in the product photo.

My friend's only complaint is that it may tip easily - when they first played, they had to take the shot off the spinner in order to spin it; otherwise, the shot may fall off and spill everywhere. Later, she glued the spinner to a large plastic lid that she decided to upcycle from an empty tub of protein powder. This provided a bit more stability so that you could really flick the spinner and not worry about the shot tipping over.

Overall, I've heard great things about it from her. Would recommend!
on August 13, 2015
Great for parties! We play a variation where you spin the arrow and if it lands on you then you have two choices. Either take the shot now or spin it again... If it lands on you again you have to take 3 shots, if it lands on someone else then you're in the clear. Dangerous but fun!
on June 2, 2016
Its a fun game..but not so much fun when you get "picked" constantly. My boyfriend bought this to bring to a birthday party for one of his friends. It was fun for the first round. I would say to play with a lot more people and to fill the shot glass halfway.
on March 8, 2013
Seemed like an awesome product and idea. The review about the guy playing by himself was hilarious and kinda helped me pull the trigger.
Worked fine when i first bought it but after a couple of weeks of me not using it, it wont spin anymore.
I think the pressure sensor messed up or something.
Kinda disappointing cuz i was rooting for this product.
My advice stay away if you dont have expendable money.
on November 23, 2013
Looks incredibly cheap, but is pretty sturdy. Very very simple design, which is part of why it seems so cheap. The first time I tested it out, i couldn't get it to spin all the way around more than twice, no matter what I did. I put it away and got it back out later and suddenly it could spin around perfectly. I think at first I may have been just pushing it and the second time I was flicking it (which can be a little unpleasant if you have sensitive fingernails.) I can definitely see drunk people knocking it over when they spin it, though, but they can be punished as part of the game :]

The one I got has a red arrow and says drink, so this isn't exactly like the picture. I didn't realize it would come with a shot glass so thats a nice bonus. Haven't played with it yet as its a gift, but I'm pretty sure you can judge if it'd be fun or not for yourself. Theres a million different ways you could use this, in all kinds of different games.

For the price you're paying for the product, this isn't a bad price at all. But looking at it I know it could not cost more than 15 cents to make and thats probably being pretty generous.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.