Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 22, 2015
I have had this system running 24//7 for three years now and absolutely love it!
I purchased it because of it's low power requirements, 1000Mbps Ethernet card, 2x ESATA ports and cost.
I run Linux (Gentoo) with no problems and use it as a file server, music server, teamspeak server and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP5) webserver.
The only issue I have ever had with it was the included power brick gave out after 24 months. But $15 later (thanks Amazon!) I was back up and running with a standard Inspiron laptop power brick.
This thing is a great little home server! I wish Dell had not discontinued it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 15, 2012
After reading the other reviews I felt compelled to share my experience. I bought the Zino HD dual core 2.10 Ghz, with 1TB hard drive, 4Gb Ram, bluray player, with Win 7/ 64 bit. As a studio PC it is connected to an 60 inch LCD HD. 4 months so far and the system is running strong. I use it mainly to watch streaming videos, movies, and as a music server. So far I've never had any problems with any Dell products. Other barebones systems do not even come close to the versatility of the Zino, maybe except for the mac mini, but then there is the price difference. You get more bang for your money with the Dell of any other small form factor PC.
Decided to buy two more for the other bedrooms, but the Zino system is discontinued....
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 9, 2011
Absolutely useless Techsupport and field service:

I was trying to discuss with Techsupport (in India)extremely poor video output on HDMI (VGA is much better) and bad wireless controller. They tried to replace motherboard not knowing, that video controller is separate from motherboard and sent out "defective" motherboard with video controller leaving me without video for about a month, then I was given refurbished PC, but HDMI video is still awful, so I am using VGA and sound cable. Wireless controller after replacement is a little better, but I disabled it and bought from Amazon USB D-link Nano. It works 50 times faster, then native from Dell.
Stay away from this model and Dell in general.

Alexander
on September 27, 2011
I bought this computer last year and the motherboard has been replace three times.........each time the sound quit. This computer was only three months old the first time there was no sound. Last week the motherboard and speakers were replaced and this computer is only a year and 14 days old......Dell will not change this computer out after all the trouble and so I am stuck with this square box ----NO more Dell for me..........

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.