Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 53 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 59 reviews
on May 16, 2012
Test this pouch carefully before storing anything valuable in it. I purchased two of these, and tried using one: after few hours of swimming and snorkeling the cash and cards kept inside were moist. Tried again the next day with the same results. If I leave some air in the pouch and carefully close both zippers, then gently press on it, I can hear the hissing sound. Submerging the pouch under water shows exactly where the problem is: bubbles appear from the very edges, where zippers meat the seams. Add to this that other water-proof products I've used are designed to fold multiple times, but this one has got one fold only.

The other pouch of the two seems to be sealing fine (no hissing or bubbling when I test it as described above). All in all, I've got one product that works as advertised, but at double the price.
on November 8, 2015
Bought this Caribbean travel. Used at the Blue Hole in Jamaica, including jumping from 6 foot rocks in to 20ft deep water. Also used it in the Ocean and everything remained dry. Never put more than a few bills, credit card and room key in, although it is large enough for some phones/devices.
on June 6, 2013
It is a great size. I purchased this bag because I do not want to carry a purse over seas and I had heard about pick pocketing and purse snatching so I wanted something water proof that I could carry around my neck. This is the perfect size. I can fit my passport , credit cards , license and cash and best of all I can conceal it inside my shirt (loose shirt). Paranoia - maybe but I want to make sure I make it back with all my stuff!
on July 11, 2017
This barely works and breaks easily. Used it for half of one trip to Cancun and then it was done.
on September 1, 2017
Idal for camping and tips. Used for each member of my family in trips!
on May 4, 2014
I bought this and the Lewis & Clark waterproof pouch, and this one lasted less than a season, while the other one is still going strong after two seasons. This one has two rows of seals on the top, whereas the other one has three; but I'm not sure that's why the other one lasted longer.

While this one lasted, it was good. But with any of these waterproof pouches, there's no way I'd take it anywhere without testing it before I left, and also I check them frequently while I am out.
on July 25, 2016
Too hard to open and to close. Ripped upon opening. Didn't last 8 days. I know it only cost $4, but I only needed it for 9 days and it did not last.
on May 9, 2013
I bought this as an add-on item when ordering things for our beach vacation. My husband and friends completely made fun of me for buying it because "who the hell would actually wear this"?! Well, by day 2, everyone wanted to use it because it held an iPhone perfectly and we could take it into the ocean and pool without worrying about water or sand getting into it. The material was also thin enough to actually use the iphone camera without having to open the bag each time and it took perfect pics and videos. (Doesn't work underwater though, we tried). Laugh all you want, for $5, it was beyond worth it! 😄
on July 9, 2015
It fits my Samsung S5 and the price can't be beat. This exact one was selling at Macy's for 19.99 on sale for 10.00!!!!!
I used it on the 4th of July at a concert because it was raining off and on. Put it around my next and kept moving! It has just enough room to put a credit card and some cash. Kept everything dry and safe.
on June 17, 2016
Just spent $600 at Verizon upgrading my phone as this leaked and let water in. Water came in from the faulty sides.