Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 23, 2017
Earbuds don't cancel sound too well, but they do stay in the ears very well. The sound is a little tinny but clear. I'm using it for audio books, so it's basically adequate, but I've had Skullcandy earbuds that were much better. Still, they are actually very good for the price of $11. They'll do.
on December 9, 2017
The best.. Sound quality is just right but they do go bad. This is a new set to replace one. Think they pump so much goodness into your eardrum, one side always dies a violent death eventually. But perfect sound and price, wouldn't change a thing about them.
on February 15, 2015
Exactly what I ordered, great product for a great price. I have always bought skull candy headphones and these are by far one of the best I've owned over the years. Fit is very comfortable for working out which is what I mainly use them for and don't feel like they are going to fall out like other brands I've bought in the past. Extremely comfortable wearing for long periods of time, skull candy has done it again and will definitely buy these again.
on October 5, 2017
Great head set. If you sweat in them after a while they will short out just like other brands. But skull candy especially this style is my favorite, it blocks out all external noise quite effectively and has the best sound quality. Why spend hundreds on the status buds when you get the same sound quality with these!
on December 2, 2015
These were great awesome product came with two ear buds
review image review image
on January 31, 2015
These headphones started going in and out in the first week I bought them. I take very good care of my headphones yet they still weren't as great as the other skullcandies I have purchased in the past. I only gave two stars because they were very loud when I first bought them, and I loved the color.
on June 24, 2017
The shape of these, not the earbuds don't sit in my ear right to block outside noises. My older Skullcandy that I can't find anymore was great for blocking noises like when cutting the grass.
on August 31, 2016
The wires on these headphones look cheaply made compared to other headphones by Skull Candy. First time I used it, there was a slight cracking noise, so definitely have to be careful and not tug on the wires or pull out of the headphone jack by the wires. Other than that, they do have the same sound quality like other Skull Candy products I've bought.
on April 7, 2017
These unfortunately ended up breaking after a view uses - the left headphone no longer played music. This is a good brand, so maybe I just got a dud pair.
on June 23, 2016
I filtered based on volume control, this doesn't have that. It doesn't say in description either way, so I wondered- that's why it's a 3. But, to be fair for $12 the buds are good- likely won't find a better deal!