Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on February 9, 2013
Ok to begin this review, I feel I am the perfect canidate to review such headphones, why? Mainly for 3 reasons, I have a big head, I have big ears, and I wear glasses. It is really difficult to find a headset with these 3 traits, so I will review what ive come across so far. To be perfectly honest I did plug these headphones into my creative tactic 3d sigma usb audio processor that came with my sigmas, so I have crystalizer, surround sound and other technologies.

1. Style: Awesome, my first glance at these hadphones is a wow factor, future, star trek look. Short mic so not in the way of drinking, or in my case...Redneck chewing which no one should do btw. Sleek and small design and honestly love the look of the white headset and green cord.

2. Durability: Ok this is really yet to be determined, so far ive noticed metal ear cup adjusters...I.E not a metal headband but adjusters in each ear cup along with metal rod hinges so it feels durable, the wire exposed "some" from each earcup is rather thick, or at least thicker than a pair of beats by Dre. The cord is non braid but more of a rubbery feel and the inline volume/mic mute swich is nice with a metal clip on back. To be honest, this metal clip really suprised me, yeah its just a clip but there are so many headsets that I wished had this metal clip.

3. Comfort: So where I left off, Big head, Big ears, and glasses. I find this rather comfortable; Audio technica ad700 comfortable? no, but rather not to pinchy but just a snug...wear for 3-4 hours comfortable. Mesh pads are great and the headband is not uncomfortable by any means....however, I think these were made for a smaller head because even at full length, the ear cups just barley reach to my ears, it doesn't make it uncomfortable just a tad short.

4. Sound: Wow factor. So I have been using a pair of sennheiser HD439 with a clip on Zalman mic and right out of the box I noticed the highs and lows very clear and very satisfying. A word on the mic; I thought the mic would be rather quiet and hard to hear, however asking people to voice chat on steam, and playing in game..Team fortress 2 I sounded clear and adequate.

5. Conclusion: Suprised, at first I wasn't quite sure, now I love them and will contiune gaming with this awesome akgs.
on August 20, 2013
Love the quality of the headset, although I have one gripe: the last two inches of cord where the analog jacks split into the output and input (headphones and mic) is paper thin. It's about 1/16th of an inch thick, which is too thin. I bought this because my cats bit through the cord on my other set (different brand), no now I'm a little worried. Other than the cord thickness, no problems whatsoever. I'm satisfied.
on February 27, 2014
microphone is too far away from my mouth but otherwise great. squeezes head a bit too much personally and cant wear earrings with them on
on April 19, 2014
These are amazing. I use them everyday, they sound great and very comfortable. Probably the best head set I have ever used.
on December 26, 2011
Crysral Clear Bada$$ness, coupled with dirty pumpin bass. A winner in my books! Very comfortable, you can wear it for hours and hours and it doesn't feel like its on.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.