Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 24, 2014
I don't think they resemble the photos as closely as they should, but they work fine as slippers, they're comfy.
review image
on October 16, 2014
The only reason I gave 3 stars instead of 5 stars is that the leaves on my pair were glued too low on the face causing both Totoro's faces to be hidden. It's a shame, but they are still very cute.
review imagereview imagereview image
on August 18, 2013
Very cuddly. Very fluffy. Very comfy. Very funny. Very warm-y. Very grey-y. Very anime-y. Very nostalgic-y. Very magical-y. Very neighbor-y. Totoro-y.
on December 28, 2013
After reading the other customer reviews, I almost didn't purchase these slippers because I assumed they wouldn't fit...and uhhh well.. all I have to say is I live in America and these are a standard size medium slipper, the size medium that any other store around here sells. Please don't buy into the 'they don't fit' sobs, like they're some bizarre miniature Asian creation or something only a child can wear. These are adorable, high quality slippers, that any Totoro fan will flip their lid over. Trust me.
on April 3, 2014
My daughter wanted these because some of the other girls in school had them. It was shipped from China, but it still only took a couple weeks to get here, and it was in good shape. They seem pretty furry and warm, and they are comfortable to her. My only fear is later on they'll start to pick up foot odor. But i guess as long as you don't hold them up to your nose you're OK. But she loves them so that's what counts.
on December 9, 2014
These are cheaply made (you pay for what you get). In person, they don't even really look like Totoro. The pair that I got, the pattern stitched on the white stomach are not angled correctly like the picture, so it looks weird. The sizing fits my feet (USA Womens 8.5) near perfectly, however, I bought these with the intention of giving them to my son who wears a boys size 2.5 shoe. I would not recommend these.
on June 25, 2015
Daughter - very cool and very fashion forward ( really) loves them. It's a lot of slipper and takes about 3 or 4 wearing slippers to conform to foot ( info from my daughter) but once they've shaped up, they are perfect. Looks just like the big dude, too.
on November 17, 2015
Bought as a gift for a friend. I am a US size 7 1/2 and my heels come right to the edge. Soles are pretty firm, looks like it will last a long time -- product is as adorable as advertised! Bought from the seller called "dpdiscount." Came in 6 days after I ordered it. The leaf sort of covers the face but looking from in front, you can see the face.
review imagereview image
on August 3, 2016
I bought these as a gift. When receiving these they were perfect and so cute!

While I can't attest for the comfort of these, I can say that they were very plush and looked quite comfortable. I wish I had bought ones for myself.
on April 29, 2015
Big Totoro fan here, but I was also hoping that this pair will be functional as well. They are not so functional: you cannot just slip in or out of them. You need to really try hard to jam your feet into what seems like two slits in the fluffy balls to keep them on your feet. When walking it feels like my feet will come out any time--- just not comfortable for walking in them. I am size 6 in women. I think any bigger feet will also find them too small.